1ST ROUTE

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S ROUTE

'This is it there's no turning back now..'

Todoroki,Bakugo and Midoriya planned on this night to make (Y/n) choose already and if she arrives in any of the three's destination which means she choose that person to be with since she already decided whom to be with together.

"Are you sure about this Midoriya?"Iida asked as Midoriya was still nervous.

"I-I guess so!"Midoriya said as Iida sighted and pat his shoulder.

"You know,it's alright if (Y/n) won't choose you,you still have more time you're young..You can find someone whenever she would reject you."Iida said as Midoriya shake his head in respond.

"I'm confident Iida! I know (N/n)-chan will choose me..We did enjoy a lot on the date we had."Midoriya said.

"But,she also had a date with Bakugo and Todoroki,right?"Iida asked as Midoriya nod his head.

"Then,that means..She still also had other options because that date was the last option to make her fall in love between the three of you,besides she did say to you when you went to that wedding that she already knows whom she choose and she jsut agreed on your plan since you three insisted."Iida said.

"Yeah,that's right..But it has to be me,we've been together since we arrived at UA High."Midoriya said.

"I'm sure Bakugo and Todoroki with the others are also preparing for her coming if she finally chooses and we only had Uraraka,Asui,Koda,Aoyama,Mineta,Shoji,Tokoyami and Ojiro to help us since the others are helping the other two competitor suitors."Iida said.

"Everything is already settled Midoriya."Asui said.

"Is Deku alright Iida? He seems shaking."Uraraka said.

"He's been like that when we started decorating here..Are you sure she will like here? We just rented the night stay in rooftop."Tokoyami said as Midoriya nod his head in respond.

"(N/n)-chan is okay with anything and besides she'll get it right away why I choose this kind of place."Midoriya said as Iida gets what was Midoriya thinking why he choose the rooftop.

'It was their first meet when (L/n) saved him in their Elementary school before when he attempt to commit suicide..'Iida thought.

"We just don't have the luck that Sato wasn't here with us."Ojiro sighted.

"That's alright! We already make this place dazzling!"Aoyama said as the others agreed.

"We just need to wait if (Y/n) will come here.."Shoji said as the others were starting to hide on their places.

"Here's the necklace you asked me to bring,Midoriya."Mineta said as Midoriya took it put the box of the necklace in his pocket.

"Thanks Mineta and to all of you here,thank you very much."Midoriya thanked them.

"We should take our hide now."Koda suggested as they finally went over to their near hiding areas waiting for the certain (h/c) hair to arrive while Midoriya was standing at the side of the table waiting for (Y/n).

~~~

7 minutes had already past and the others were getting tired of hiding so they went out for a bit as Midoriya became to feel anxious if (Y/n) already decided to choose between Bakugo and Todoroki rather than to be with him as the others were started to get worried about their friend's feeling,so they decided to cheer him up for a bit until (Y/n) would arrive.

"Let's wait for a bit in here Midoriya."Iida said as Midoriya's eyes were in tear.

"(N-N/n)-chan definitely choose already! I-It breaks my heart!"Midoriya burst out crying as he ran away to the door.

*BANG*

*THUD*

"M-Midoriya!"

"Deku!"

"Izu--Oh,dear! I'm sorry I didn't know you were on the door!"The (h/c) hair finally arrived and went down to help her best friend to stand up as Midoriya suddenly pulled (Y/n) into a hug while crying.

"Izu? Why are you crying? Didn't I choose you?"(Y/n) said worriedly as she rub Midoriya's back.

"At least in turns out that he was the chosen."Mineta said as the others agreed.

"And the place is also dazzling!"Aoyama said as he twirl around.

"Seriously,cut it out Aoyama."Tokoyami sighted.

"Alright! You two love birds still need to celebrate this! So,come over here and let's celebrate!"Iida announced as Midoriya and (Y/n) went to them.

"LET US TOSS FOR THE NEW LOVELY COUPLES!"

"CHEERS!!"

"Here I have a gift for you,(N/n)-chan."Midoriya show to (Y/n) the necklace that he was waiting for to give it to her to be his girlfriend.

"It's lovely Izu,thank you..Mind if you wear it to me?"She asked as Midoriya nod his head.

"It will be my pleasure,(N/n)-chan."He said as he wore it to (Y/n)'s neck.

"WOHOOO!!"

"CHEERS!"

(Y/n) chooses Midoriya and this makes him happy they've been together since (Y/n) saved Midoriya on attempting to commit suicide and Midoriya started to develop feelings towards her best friend and (Y/n) did feel the same way too,after she was gone for the whole 2 years she finally went back and take the opportunity to be with her best friend no other than,Izuku Midoriya which he calls him 'Izu'.

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S ROUTE END.