32

IZUKU'S POV

After what happened to (N/n)-chan Jiro offered her another oversized T-shirt to wear as (N/n)-chan didn't mind at all and wore it which really suits her well and its cute for her in that oversized T-shirt.

'But earlier..I can't help it but to feel bad not being able to do lots of things to help (N/n)-chan out I should make it up to her somehow..But of course I shouldn't break our promise for (N/n)-chan's sake.."

"(N/n)-chan."I called out as she looked at me as I chuckled and I wiped the dust away from her cheek using my handkerchief.

"Sorry about that (N/n)-chan there was just a dust in your cheek."I said as she shakes her head.

"No need to apologize Izu,I'm thankful that you did thanks though."She said with a smile as I nod.

"Your hair is still wet didn't you dry it? And you also didn't tie it."I said as she chuckled.

"Well..To be honest,I got sad that my hair dryer didn't work out anymore and I didn't bother to dry it or even tied it so I'll just let it be like that for awhile."She said.

"Do you want me to comb your hair instead?"I asked as she shakes her head as I just nod.

'Her hair is still silky and shiny as usual even when she doesn't comb it or even dry it using her hair dryer it would still dry after a while..'

"Midoriya."I turned around to see Todoroki with Kacchan who was glaring at me.

"T-Todoroki and Kacchan..What is it?"I asked.

"Don't you dare break the promise first or I'll kill you right away if I saw you Deku."Kacchan said as I nod.

"Could you help me get some logs like the others did? Yaoyorozu said we need them for the fire later."Todoroki said as I nod and started to help  them get some log near around the area.

As we males were getting some log the girls were helping Iida to build the needed tent for all of us as whole class.

~TIME SKIP~

~NIGHT TIME~

After all preparations we make earlier before the sun could set we decided to set the the fire on and as for the extra logs we decided to use it as our chairs as the girls decided to cook foods for all of us some of us males decided to help them and some were just sitting between the fire and the tent as they waited for the food so that we have our dinner.

I was also helping the girls to cook as Kirishima,Kacchan,Todoroki,Sato,Koda,Tokoyami,Iida and Shoji also decided to help the girls so we got the food ready early than the girls would rather do it all alone.

"The food is ready!"Yaoyorozu announced as our other classmates cheered that the food was set and we're going to eat dinner.

Our dinner had some chicken curry which were spicy,sushi,ramen,cold soba and some rice balls as the girls did also make barbecue and some tempura which pleased us the most while luckily Iida bought 21 cans of cola earlier before we went hiking and camp here for tonight.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!!"

"This is really great!"

"I'm getting more hungry in every bite I take from these!"

"It's so good~!!"

"Not just delicious! It's also look stunning on how the girls mise en' place it!"Aoyama said as he make a pose which makes the girls chuckled.

We continue to eat our dinner happy and having conversation while laughing and both Mineta and Kaminari together with Ashido decided to have some scary stories to share with each other after we ate our dinner.

It was really kind of fun and at the same time it was scary on ever scary stories that the others shared especially on (N/n)-chan and Jiro's experience together with their classmates before last year about them having a sleepover on their classroom as they heard weird and disturbing noises when it was night time which was really scary for them and decided to explore it until they found someone was there as they ran off scared and just to find out it was the security guard roaming around for the night time on their school which the others were relief that it wasn't all really true and they've just got the wrong idea about the person which ended as a comedy than horror.

After all of the fun we had both Iida and Yaoyorozu decided to end it and take a rest because we were going back to the inn by the next day as (N/n)-chan ended up Jiro as her tent mate while I was with Todoroki for the night as we shared the tent just like the others.

"Midoriya."He called out as I looked at him as he was starring at the top of the tent.

"Do you somehow..Wanted to think that you wanted to break the promise?"He asked.

"T-That's kind of surprising to hear from you Todoroki,but..I don't want to break it especially we already made that and it's also for (N/n)-chan's sake."I said as he nods.

"I see..Never mind,then I'm going to sleep now good night."He said as he shifted to the other side.

"O-Okay..Good night to you too Todoroki.."I replied as I shifted to the other side.

'I wonder if he was really into it..Someone breaking the promise..I hope he wouldn't do it..'

'But I was wrong..'

" (Y/n)!!"