17

TODOROKI'S POV

The day went perfectly fine but the gossip became headlines about (Y/n) and the other girls of my classmates after helping out Kai Hou from being the victim of black mailing by his senpai..All around was a gossip and glances to them which I don't like it at all I could feel and tell that (Y/n) doesn't want the attention and only wanted to help out the single Shiketsu High student from the mess he got into.

"Bakugo man just relax they wouldn't dare to try and hit to the girls especially to (Y/n)."I heard Kirishima.

"SHUT UP SH*TTY HAIR! I DON'T CARE ABOUT FAN PANCAKE! FOR ALL I CARE IS NONE FOR HER EVEN SHE DATE WITH THAT DAMN DEKU!"Bakugo shouted.

'Action speaks louder than words Bakugo..'

Midoriya was always at (Y/n)'s side except for lunch time though since she was always dragged out at the garden by the girls leaving Midoriya alone with Iida and me on a table as we started to eat our lunch inside the cafeteria.

"Midoriya..Are you feeling alright?"Iida suddenly asked as I looked at Midoriya as he nods.

"Yeah..I-It's just I kinda feel something wrong about (N/n)-chan.."He said.

"What did you feel? Is something bothering her?"I asked.

"Yeah mind telling us,then? So we could help."Iida asked.

"At this time..When gossips or people are staring at her more often she wanted to clear her mind up by somewhere refreshing and relaxing to have fun just like we do back then.."He replied.

'Somewhere refreshing and relaxing to have fun just like they do back then?..So they usually spend more time than I thought,huh..'

"And where might that be Midoriya?"Iida asked.

"Perhaps library? Or arcade?"I said as he shake his head.

"She wanted to have fun at the beach.."He replied.

"The beach.."Iida spoke.

"But..Why beach?"I asked as he scratch the back of his hair.

"(N/n)-chan is a bit childish to be a honest when she's having fun so I thought as the same as always back then she wanted to go to the beach..So I'll bring her there after school though.."He said.

"Can I come?"I asked as the two of them looked at me as I cleared my throat.

"I mean..I think it's quite fun how you explained it so why couldn't I try to have some fun for a bit after school with you and (Y/n).."I replied as he nods.

"(N/n)-chan wants more people to play with her especially for me to clear her mind from this gossips after what happened."He said.