36

KATSUKI'S POV

We're all now in the Beach as what Icyhot together with Deku and I planned for not making Kozan hangout with that damn jerk ex boyfriend of her.

'I will not give you any chances of making her yours once again you damn jerk.'

"Come on Bakugo! You should also went to the water the girls are also enjoying it even (Y/n)."Sh*tyy hair said trying to drag me into the water as it didn't budge.

"Shut it sh*tty hair I'm thinking here!"I said as he stopped trying to drag me and sat next to me

"Is it about with her ex boyfriend coming back again?"He said as I groan.

"I get it now..Well,it's really surprising to hear especially coming from you that you wanted (Y/n) to stay away from that guy and to know that she really had been in a relationship before..Are you doing good knowing about this."He said.

"Of course I'm not sh*tty hair! I wanna be her first and last! But it seems I'm just gonna be the last."I said as I heard him sight.

"Well,sometimes Bakugo being the last beloved person of someone is quite more good than being the first but not ended up as being their last too."He said.

"Tch..Whatever it doesn't matter now anyway..I'll making it definitely sure that,that damn jerk wouldn't come back into Fat Pancake's life." I said.

"Bakugo you also can't stop if (Y/n) has still feelings for him in other words if (Y/n) isn't letting go of her feelings towards that guy."Sh*itty hair said.

"What the h*ll do you mean sh*tty hair?!"I said.

"A girl's first love sometimes they cannot get over with or even last long until they get marrie--"

"If you dare to say that word again or even that full sentence I'm going to k*all you sh*tty hair."I said as he nods.

"Okay I won't man."He said as I glance at (Y/n) who was playing with our other extras classmate in the water.

"It seems like the three of you are protective over her or even you guys looked like her bodyguards that she doesn't even know."Sh*tty hair said.

"I don't see him around Midoriya,how about you Bakugo?"Icyhot asked.

"I don't and If he comes here I'm gonna k*ll him."I said.

"Seriously Bakugo.."Sh*tty hair said.

"Should we also take (N/n)-chan at home after this?"Deku asked as Icyhot nod his head.

'Even it makes me an idiot trying to be her safe its better than letting that damn jerk close to her again.'

"If you wanted to make (L/n) safe I advise you tell her how about you feel than keeping it a secret to her."Dunce face said.

"I agree with Kaminari,(L/n) doesn't even want the three of you get into any trouble again."Tape Face said.

"I get the point that you just wanted her to be safe and make that guy stay away from her,but I also agree on what Kaminari just said..If she find this out and the tree of you also get into trouble with that Hiroshi guy from Shiketsu it would make her make a distance between the three of you to her."Four eyes said.

"And also if you're still continuing the sleepover at our tree house it doesn't bother us,but please try not to destroy anything inside the tree house Bakugo."Bird face said.

"We don't wanna clean anything that you broke."Masked face said.

"Yeah,yeah whatever.."I said.

"Hey guys! You should also join us now! The water might not get cold when the sun would totally come up!"Fat Pancake called out as we started to head into the water.

***

"See you again in Monday girls!!"

"You guys better take good care of taking (Y/n) home!"Raccoon eyes said.

"We will!"Deku said as the four of us went to the bus station and sit together at the back.

"I really had fun at the Beach while hanging out with the whole class! Your idea is really great thank you again Shoto,Katsu and Izu..You guys make me more comfortable again."(Y/n) said.

"I'm glad."Icyhot said.

"Mhm..We'll make sure to make you more happy (N/n)-chan."Deku said.

After we make sure that (Y/n) gets home at her grandmother's house we decided to went somewhere to grab something to drink until we got crossed our path again with the damn jerk.

"H-Hiroshi.."

"It's nice to see the three of you again did you enjoy having fun with (Y/n) alone?"Damn jerk said with a close eyes smiled.

'What a creep.'

"You've got the wrong idea."Icyhot said.

"Y-Yeah..We're really hanging out as a whole class earlier we just walk (N/n)-chan home--"

"Shut it that's b*llsh*t do you think you could make a good excuse to me?"He said as he went closer to us.

"Don't make me let (Y/n) hate you."He said.

"W-What do you mean H-Horoshi--"

"Listen,stop calling (Y/n),(N/n)-chan of yours I don't like it and it doesn't fit her--"Before this damn jerk could finish his sentence I grabbed his collar which he faced me.

"Bakugo."

"K-Kacchan..!!"

"Listen up here you damn jerk ex boyfriend of Kozan..I don't get your problem here especially I don't get why do you wanna get her back when she's going to be mine..And don't you dare stop Deku from him calling (Y/n) whatever damn he wants to call her since (Y/n) is comfortable with it you don't even know more about her than we,than I do."I said as I shoved him away making him stumble to the ground.

"Bakugo's right you're just nothing but a past that doesn't need in her future."Icyhot said.

"That's right! I won't let you hurt (N/n)-chan anymore! We'll protect her and make you stay away from her in everything we can!"Deku said.

'And when did this extras would be so damn brave to stand up just for Kozan..??'

"As if you'd take me easy brats."Damn jerk said as he stood up and brush his pants off.

"We'll see who will she hates at last..You should've not mess with me."With that damn jerk walk away from us.

'Yeah,that's right just walk away damn jerk and stay way from her life again..'