21

YOUR POV

Izu and I somehow have a peaceful lunch together away from Bakugo's anger issue with Kirishima stopping him.

"It's been a while since we did this it makes me happy (N/n)-chan."Izu said as I nod.

"I hope we do this often now Izu."I said as he nodded back.

"Here..I wanna feed you again just like before (N/n)-chan."He said as I blushed.

"I-I'm not a k-kid anymore Izu.."I said while looking away as he chuckled.

"I'm sorry (N-N/n)-chan..I'll just let you—"

"Jeez..Fine feed me then."I said as he nods and started to feed me.

"Is it delicious?"He asked as I nod.

"You're being good at cooking now just like Mrs.Inko."I said.

"Mom taught me on how to cook so I could cook some food for you."He said.

"That's sweet to hear and to have some of your cooks Izu..I should make up something good
for you someday."I said as he shake his head.

"You don't have to (N/n)-chan..You're being busy lately so I don't wanna make you more busy by making up something good for me..Having this time with you is enough."He said with a smile as I smiled back to him.

"Thank you so much Izu."I said as he feeds me again.

***

~TIMESKIP~

Luckily the photo shoot in Mrs.Mitsuki's store was already done with the help of the other models,Mina,Bakugo and Kirishima.

My UA contest together with Uraraka and Yaomomo was coming up after 3 days and we were called today for practicing into the stage while the other students were still having their morning and afternoon class session while all day for us were practice for two days before the contest are gonna come up.

Mrs.Mitsuki's modeling contest was also a success so her store was one of the outstanding for the contest and her store together with all of the models were invited to a grand fashion show which was also part of the modeling contest that's gonna held by the end of the week this friday so we have one day for practicing in which walking style we're gonna use.

"You seem thinking something..Is there something bothering you (Y/n)?"Yamomo asked with Uraraka on her side as I shake my head.

"It's just about the walking style I'm gonna use to our contest and also to Mrs.Mitsuki's store."I said.

"Oh,I see..I also haven't choose any of the walking style yet."Uraraka said.

"Well..My signature would be the cat walk since I'm familiar with it and I've been practicing it."Yaomomo said.

"Well,I guess I'm going to go research for it."Uraraka said.

"Mhm..I'll also ask to the other models of
Mrs.Mitsuki."I said.

The practice was a success but for everyone's
walking style neededs to be upgrade as what our trainer said..For our production number was almost done by the help of everyone working together and also to their contribution on the materials that needed to buy and to have.

***

"You wanna learn some walking style to use it as your signature?"Ms.Cathy said as I nod.

Ms.Cathy was one of the models who's good at the style walking and I was a bit close to her so I decided to ask her first.

"Hmm..Well everyone knows what cat walk is common and known I'm also sure that some of your comrades in the contest will also use it as their signature style."She said as I nod.

"My classmate will also use it and I also brought a friend with me if it's okay..She's Ochaco Uraraka."I said as I introduced her to Uraraka.

"It's a pleasure to meet you I hope you we get along and I wouldn't be a burden to you by helping me too."She said as Ms.Cathy shakes her head.

"Don't worry dear I will help the two of you."She said.

"I know you can do it (L/n) and Uraraka!"Kirishima cheer as we give him a thumbs up.

"And Cathy make sure Fat Pancake won't look like an ogre when she walks."Bakugo spoke as an 'irk' marked appear on my forehead.

"Shut up! I can walk properly if someone taught me! And also I hope you're doing good with the others about the production number."I said as he grinned.

"I'm doing better than anyone so shut up Fat Pancake."He said.

"How come?! We're all doing our best!"I barked back as he went towards me as he was about to grab my collar when Mrs.Mitsuki stopped us.

"Now,now don't fight inside my store okay? (Y/n),dear you wanted to know about walking styles together with your classmate Uraraka so you can go inside with Cathy."Mrs.Mitsuki said as we folllowed Ms.Cathy inside.

BAKUGO'S POV

"Man you shouldn't be so harsh to (L/n)."Shitty hair spoke.

"Katsuki!"Old hag shouted.

"What."I said as she glared at me.

"Don't you know how to treat females right?!"She said.

"So what old hag..I can treat whatever how I want and whoever I wanted too especially that includes Fat Pancake."I said as she glared at me again.

"By the way,how come do you call (L/n) as Fat Pancake when she isn't that fat and why pancake?"Shitty hair said.

"Tch..That's none of your business Shitty hair."I said.

"I was just curious though,but fine..Nevermind."He said.

'It's good that you don't know about more of our past..Fat Pancake is always emotional when it comes to back stories which includes our past with shitty Deku..She's going to be on a dramatic mode and that boreds me to annoy her since she's gonna be honest in everything to it..'

'Especially where the part I almost beat shitty Deku into a pulp that she punched me in the face and we alsmost got into a serious fight..'

"I just wish that you would treat (Y/n) back before and she'll call you Katsu again."Wih that old hag went inside.

"Katsu? She used you to call you that? So that means you used to call her in different name than Fat Pancake."Shitty hair said.

"Tch..So what? That was before and that's nothing to do in this future."I said.

"Well,like what your mom just said if you just treat her like before she would call you Kat—"

"Shut it Shitty hair..She's the only one to call
me that if she wanted too.."I said.

"See?! There it is! That's my point!"He shouted as I just sighted and we went out somewhere to buy some drinks.

'That's his point?..I don't see any point of him..And It doesn't bother before that she doesn't call me like that anymore,but why is it have to be now that it bothers me too much..The more I see her,the more I wanted that she call me out by the nickname she give me and I'll call her the nickname that I give to her before..'

'Kozan.."