8

This will be a flashback between Todoroki and (Y/n)..You can either read or escape this part of update about the story.

This update will be Shoto Todoroki's Pov! So let's start the flashback.{And I mean this flashback is you (reader) is still fat you know that you didn't lose weight on this scenario before the accident.}

TODOROKI'S POV

'School is always the same..Being 3rd year is not that tough topics and other subject's topics are just upgrading the lesson nothing special..'

A sight escape from my mouth and I begun to be eager to even have a single day break at the ice cream shop where I used to buy..

I headed my way to the ice cream shop and buy a cone of ice cream and decided to sit near on a bench..

*LICK*

*LICK*

I slowly tasted my ice cream by licking it not minding when I would arrive at home late since it's going to be Saturday tomorrow..

'I'll just make an excuse for just this day..'

"I haven't been able to read my comic books..I should buy some new comic books.."I sighted and wiped both of my hands from my tissue and headed my way to the comic bookstore.

***

*RING*

"Oh,it's you..You're here to buy some new comic books again?"Mr.Docket asked as I nod.

"Well..We do have some new comic book store that just arrived yesterday you should check them out."He said and I was about to went to that area when he called out as I looked back at him again.

"Be careful when you bumped into the wild boar..She doesn't want to get disturbed when it comes to her reading."He chuckled and I just nod in confusion.

'What does he mean by 'Wild boar' and 'She'? Is he referring someone like a wild boar?..More like he's making a personification on someone here if that's the case..I'm not also a guy who would disturb someone if they're paying attention on what they were reading..'

I pulled the book out from the shelf and started to check it out..

'Not bad..As usual you have good taste on horror comic books,Mr.Ducket..'

"Oweee! Damn! I wish I could punch the guy inside this book."I heard a voice as I took a peek from the other side to saw a (h/c) hair girl reading a book.

'Romance?..I think she's more into romance and other stuffs than a horror genre..'

I then notice she put the book back to the shelve where she take it out and I eyed where she was going next and she did take the same book that I just pulled out from the shelf.

"Mr.Docket had always a good taste in horrors,huh..His horror comic books that he bought even horror I did like them..Oh! Hey—hehehe didn't see you there."The (h/c) said and then notice me as I pulled the book down and looked at her.

"I'm (Y/n),what's yours?"She said as she offer a hand to shake which I declined by looking away as I heard a scowl.

'Stop bugging me woman..'

"I see you're not the type of a guy that wanted to have friends..I apologise then enjoy reading the comic book."She said and I eyed her to the exit as she and Mr.Docket exchange goodbyes before she left.