10

IZU'S POV

I was currently waiting for Todoroki to come at the café where he texted me the address
and he did told me he's gonna be a bit late.

'I wonder what (N/n) and Kacchan are doing for the study session..'

'I guess it's my fault that I talked back to Kacchan that he got mad and we got exchange partners because of that..I hope (N/n) isn't having a hard time with Kacchan studying..'

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late."I turned around to saw Todoroki holding his books as he sat across me.

"It's fine..I was just thinking of something tho."I said.

"About?"He asked as I shake my head.

"I'm sure it's gonna be alright of what I'm thinking..Let's start this study session then."I said as we started the study session.

I was having a hard time talking and asking on Todoroki since he's a bit cold and he doesn't reply or talk that much..If I asked either he talked a bit or just nod or shake his head in response..

'I'm gonna admit that Kacchan is way more good at talking and replying than Todoroki he's being a bit cold to me I guess..'

"You and (Y/n) are close,right?"He asked as I looked up to him as he then did the same.

"Do you have something to ask about her?"I asked.

"I've been feeling a bit unease that we got exchange partners and she's with Bakugo and he is a bad news for me."He said.

"I do feel the same,but I'm sure Kacchan would not to dare to pick a fight with (N/n),but in (N/n)'s case..I guess we can't be assure that she won't pick a fight with Kacchan."I said as I scratch the back of my hair.

*SIGH*

"Let's just hope they aren't fighting for real."He said as I nod and we continue the study session.

YOUR POV

"STOP CALLING ME ANGRY POMERANIAN! FAT PANCAKE!!"Bakugo shouted as I glared at him.

"WELL YOU SHUT UP AND STOP CALLING ME FAT PANCAKE! I'M NOT A FOOD NEITHER FAT ANYMORE!"I talked back as I stood up.

"Why?! Do you want to be called a slim pancake instead?!"He said as he also stood up.

"No call me (L/n) that's way more better than your nicknames..Especially it's way more better than Kozan."I said.

"You know what Fat Pancake..I'm heading out."He said and walks out from the room.

"Tsk..Looks who's being a softie now."I said as I sat back on the ground and arrange my stuff.

'I guess I can't have a proper and quite study session with that angry pomeranian.'

"Did Katsuki hurt you,dear."I turned around to see Mrs.Mitsuki.

"Oh Mrs.Mitsuki! I thought you're on your work now..And Katsuki didn't hurt me we just got into an argument of nicknames."I said as she went inside and helped me.

"He's being the new him than the old him..Sorry about that,dear."She said as I shake my head.

"I do understand that..People changes we can't change that too but we should hope he's still him and in control..He got an angry issues but I think he can handle it when he do a breathing exercises and get meditate."I said.

"You still care for him..Aww that's so sweet of you."She said as I chuckled a bit.

"He's still an acquaintance of mine I still have a bit of careness for him since we do have history together with Mrs.Inko's son."I said.