6

'Okay..Today's saturday and it's almost 9 am..I'm currently walking to the café store where Todoroki and I will meet up for our study session..'

'Dang it! I think he's been waiting there since I texted it early this morning probably 7 am..'

I walked faster and not making any scene in a hurry situation until I got bumped into a custome person.

"S-Sorry.."I spoke as I scanned the area they were having a birthday party in a store.

"Oh! I-It's alright miss! Do you need any help?"The custome person asked as I shake my head.

"N-No..I'm just in a hurry for a study session with my classmate that's all.."I said as I scratch the back of my hair as the custome person gives me a small box.

"Don't worry miss!.."The custome person said as he take off his head custome.

"Kirishima?!"I exclaimed as he smiled and nods.

"There are two cupcakes inside..I didn't thought you could bumped into me but I'm glad..I wanna share some cupcakes and luckily you're the first person to share with."He said.

"You're being the entertainer,I see.."I said as he nods.

"Yeah..Mina wanted to get the huge teddy bear we saw yesterday at the shop so I wanna give it to her."He said while scratching the back of his hair as I notice he was blushing as I nudge him.

"You like her,don't you."I said as I raised my eyebrow and he slowly nods.

"Then I'll cheer for you,Kirishima."I said as he thanked me.

We exchanged goodbyes as I take the other way and quickly I was just in time..Todoroki was already sitting there while staring at his phone..I slowly walked behind him and the caller was 'Old man' Proabably it's his father or grandpa..I tap his shoulder as he looked behind him.

"Glad you're just in time (Y/n)."He said as I nod and sat across him.

"I happened to bumped into Kirishima earlier we chat a bit and he give me this pair of cupcakes..Here."I said as I hand him the cupcake as he was just staring at it.

"Don't worry it's not poisonous or anything! In fact it was made by love..Did you know that Kirishima likes Mina?! Please don't tell anyone."I said as I take a bite from the cupcake as he did the same and looked at me.

"Why are you telling me this?"He asked as I almost chocked as he hand me a water as I drink it.

"I don't know either,but I do believe that you won't tell anyone since I think you're not the type of a person that makes gossip unlike me."I said as he chuckled a bit.

"I see..Then let's start the study session."He said as I nod and we started the study session.

We focused and studied two hard subject for me which are Biology and Geometry..I was really having a hard time with it but luckily Todoroki helped me and give me some examples and also tricks which I was glad he did learn some tricks for it..

***

"We're done for today..Would like me to take you home?"He said as I shake my head.

"Nope..I'm all good.."I said as he hand me a box as I tilt my head.

"I'm giving this to you for a thanks gift..About the horror comic books you suggested to me few days ago."He said as I shake my head.

"Todoroki you don't have to..Even a small thank you is enough for me."I said as he shove the box to me.

"Just take it.."He said and his stomach then crumbled making him embarrassed and take his hood on as I chuckled.