40

KATSUKI'S POV

"KATSUKI BAKUGO! DO YOU EVER THINK WHAT YOU JUST DID?! YOU FOUGHT WITH A STUDENT FROM SHIKETSU HIGH! AND GOT INTO THE POLICE!"Old hag shouted as I didn't listen and Old man was trying to calm her down.

"Why did you even to that to him,Katsuki?"Old man asked.

"He slapped (Y/n)! It was that a**hole's fault!"I shouted as the both of them frozen.

"W-Wait..What?! What he just did to (Y/n)?!"Old hag shouted dramatically as I groaned and stood up.

"Don't make me repeat! He just slapped (Y/n)! For damn sake of your ears and brains to function!"I shouted back.

"Oh no he didn't just do that! He shouldn't do that to (Y/n)! Masaru we need to get a revenge for our son's future girlfriend!"Old hag said.

"Shut up old hag! I'm going out somewhere to cool myself down."And with that I leave the house and went for a walk on the neighborhood.

'It was that really damn a**shole's fault after all he deserves it..He hurt Kozan and I won't just let that get away just like that.'

I decided to stop and sat on the nearby bench and check on my phone just to see some messages from (Y/n) she sent about 30 minutes ago.

"Hey,Katsu..I just wanna know what happened after the police took you with Hiroshi."

"I told you not to get into my business,but you just appeared out of nowhere and punched him in the face and even worse you really got into a fight with him even just  one of the three of you won't listen to me and I'm really sorry that you got in this problem of mine."

"But even though..Thank you so much for protecting me Katsu! If you're having a problem come at my place and let's talk about it you Angry Pomeranian!"

"Damn..Didn't know you could get worried like this for me Fat Pancake.."I sighted.

A smirk form into my lips to see her messages as I put my phone back into my pockets and stood up heading my way to her place.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Oh,it's you Bakugo kid what brings you here?"Old geezer asked.

"(Y/n) wants to talk with me."I said as she lets me in.

"She's upstairs."She said as I nod and went upstairs to her room.

I knock first at her door before I heard a 'come in' from her and opened the door only to see her sitting at her chair and writing and when I was about to come closer she took the paper away and put it at the cabinet as she stood up.

"Hey Katsu--"I suddenly pull her into a hug.

"K-Katsu.."She called out only for me to hummed as she lets me hug her and she started to stroke my hair as it calms me down which I needed the most from her.

We stayed like that for a bit as she then drags me to sit together on her bed as she looked at me worriedly.

"So..Care to tell me what really happened Katsu?"She asked as I sighted.

"I didn't get into jail as you see instead of Hiroshi who stayed their I got only a warning to never do that again as if I wouldn't if he tries to hurt you again..And besides a man shouldn't hit a woman especially you anyone neither him has no right to hurt you physically."I said as she smiled.