!!The date!!

Reminder [y/n] in this drawing is based off my poll from ages ago. :)

Tuesday 14th February <3

Lloyd's POV

I was anxious to see what [Y/n] and Cole had planned together. How exactly had she gotten it all done in one night? Where had she even done it?

I set about getting ready for school, busy myself so I wouldn't ask more questions to myself and possibly ruin the surprise. Don't get me wrong I love surprises, but I hate the build up to one.

The ride to school was normal. I got on the bus, much to the dismay of my peers. I had stayed at my actual apartment last night so I was on the bus before [Y/n]. I think I'm probably going to sleep wherever is closest to where [Y/n]'s gonna take me after school.

I really hope that Ninjago will not need our services as the ninja tonight, this is the first time I've ever had plans for Valentines.

[Y/n] got on the bus and took the seat next to me.

"Hey." I greeted her. I almost started talking about our secret date that she had planned, but I quickly caught myself, "How, was your morning?"

"Hey. You know the usual, but I did eat some breakfast today." She smiled, "So, I want to take you somewhere tonight. Wear that suit you told me about."

"Ooh. Mysterious."

"I'll come pick you up, tell me your address before we get on the bus later."

"Where are you taking me?"

"As if I'd tell you, it's a surprise."

We continued our conversation until we had to go to our separate classrooms.

School was how it always is, horrible. Lunch was okay though, especially now since I had my soulmate sitting next to me the whole time.

"Ugh, Valentines day is so cringy. I mean look at you lot, sitting there all lovey dovey." Kai had started ranting again.

"Kai, we literally sit like this all the time." Nya said.

"Just admit that your jealous that your still yet to find your soulmate."

"Shut up Jay."

Angie seemed very content today, despite her soulmate being in the hospital. Although I guess seeing her yesterday was very cleansing for her guilt.

Other than lunch, school was as usual. Though I made extra care into not bumping into Chen or any of his goonies. I didn't want to deal with that, not when I had a date tonight. I didn't want new, more visible bruises.

Oh lord. I have a date tonight. That's a weird thought. What is my mother going to think? It was bad enough when I mentioned the dance, even more so when I told her we couldn't go, but now that [Y/n] had prepared a date specially for us. This was going to be absolutely unbearable when I got home.

[Y/n] got off the bus before me, whispering a "I'll text you in a bit." In my ear before leaving me. Her hushed voice sent a shiver down my spine. I didn't even care about the not so quiet insults that flurried around me, following her departure. I just kept on thinking about her hushed voice, her soft breath tickling my ear.

I got off the bus and quickly headed home, I wanted to be completely ready by time [y/n] texted me.

"What are you getting that on for?" My mum questioned, when she saw that I was wearing my Green and Purple suit.

"[Y/n] has planned a date for us."

My mother made a youthful squeal. "Oh my god! My little boy's got a date!"