Is my boyfriend a ninja?

~~~*~~~
Where everything was fiction,
future and prediction
~~~*~~~

As an English person, I do not know much about the American school system. However, in my English school, we do mid-year assessments which are basically mini exams, so I'm adding them in :). In later chapters tho :}.

[Y/n]'s POV.

After last nights date, I was tired. Me and Lloyd kissed. Then we danced. Then we went home, high off each other's energy.

I woke up the next morning still fully dressed, shoes and all.

Lloyd had insisted that he'd drive me home and walk to his own apartment afterwards. I don't remember getting home though.

"Are you sure that you were drinking grape juice last night?" M asked.

'Yes.'

That was a lie, with how tired and groggy I felt, I wasn't entirely sure.

I got up though, I had school to get to... yayyy.

I padded over to the bathroom, after kicking my shoes off, and got a shower. The warm water felt nice on my sleep glistened body. After that I ran back to my room in a towel, the outside world felt much colder now.

I pulled a white tee over my head and a deep purple skirt over my legs. Paired with sheer tights, and some slightly heeled, black, ankle boots. I peeked out my window, it looked quite warm today, but spring was unpredictable so I decided to put a denim jacket on also.

Walked right past the makeup today, just didn't feel like it. Instead, I spent my morning actually having a sustainable breakfast of [F/F].

The bus arrived after I had been waiting for a few minutes, today was gonna be a good one.

***

Lord Garmadon attacked halfway through history.

"Thanks a lot Lloyd!" The class shouted in unison.

"First of all, shut up. Second of all, how does that even make sense. I'm pretty sure that Lloyd and his dad are two different people." I stood up and said.

The whole class glared at me.

"Well said [y/n]." Mr Blackburn said, "I'm actually fed up of you blaming Lloyd for his father's actions, I'll be having none of it in my lessons."

Lloyd smiled at me, but then ran out of the classroom with the other five.

Me and Angie looked at each other in confusion.

After we got the all-clear to go home we started leaving the classroom.

"[Y-Y/n]?"

"Yeah."

"Can I tell y-you a th-theory I have?" Angie asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

"D-do you think that i-it's a bit odd how th-they all leave when g-garmadon attacks?"

"Yeah, I guess." I was curious to see where she was going with this.

"W-well... What if they are th-the n-n-ninja?"

"No.... Wait..."

It made sense. They even colour coordinated with the ninja. They're also a group of 5 boys and a token girl.

"Do y-you see wh-what I mean?"

"Yeah... We should find more evidence though."

"J-just to make sure."