I may need anger management classes

~~~*~~~
I won't put my hands up
and surrender
~~~*~~~

For once, [Y/n] had gotten ready for school in record time and arrived at her bus stop with time to spare. Olly was by her side, waiting for the elementary school bus. He had his Ninja backpack on, clutching the straps tightly.

"You nervous?" [Y/n] asked her brother.

He nodded, "But, I'll be okay. Sammy said her parents let her change schools too, so I won't be alone."

"Which one is Sammy again?"

"She was at my party yesterday, she got her hair braided for it."

"Ohh, yeah, she's nice. Tell her I said hi."

Olly smiled, waving goodbye as his bus pulled up. [Y/n] watched his bus turn the corner, and it wasn't long before her own bus came crawling down the road. The passengers had already piled on one side of the bus, which told her that Lloyd had stayed at the Monastery of Spinjitzu. She climbed on board, sitting down next to her soulmate.

"Hey, Blondie. Was Kai okay?"

"Yeah, he's taking the day off though. Nya was worried he'd get hit in the head again in sports." Lloyd explained.

[Y/n] grabbed his hands, "Oh god, please tell me I didn't forget my sport clothes!"

"You didn't forget your sports clothes?" Lloyd repeated, chuckling slightly.

"And here I thought I had my life together for once... Hopefully someone will have spares."

The bus pulled up at the school and everyone rushed out to get away from the "Evil" couple, the bus rocked precariously from their quick departure. [Y/n] giggled, pulling Lloyd to the school entrance.

The chatter in the halls muted once they walked in, all eyes staring holes into them.

"Oh-kay... That's weirder than usual." [Y/n] muttered, walking toward her locker.

Not-so-hushed whispers began to follow them through the halls, loud enough that Lloyd's enhanced hearing wasn't necessary.

"I thought those freaks wouldn't come back."

"Do you know why they were off school for so long?"

"No, why?"

"I heard they were initiating that new girl, [Y/n], into their cult and accidentally summoned the devil, and that's what happened in Stiix."

"I thought that thing was called the Preeminent, or something."

"Does it matter? It's all the same anyway. Evil, just like them."

A quiet growl escaped [Y/n]'s lips as she prepared to unleash unbridled rage onto those good-for-nothing, gossiping, asses. Lloyd stopped her, holding her tightly, "Don't, that's exactly what they want, a reaction." He whispered into her ear.

[Y/n] reluctantly agreed, joining their friends at her locker. Each of them wore an expression of annoyance, apart from Zane who looked as chilled as ever, they obviously shared [Y/n]'s urge to beat some sense into the population of Ninjago City High.

"Can you believe this absolute bull-"

"Heh, Language Nya." Jay interrupted.

"Why should I watch my language when they won't stop running their mouths!" Nya exploded, a water fountain down the hall beginning to shake as she struggled to contain her anger.

Jay spotted the fountain just as the pipes began to leak, and started nervously calming his soulmate down.

Cole sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Being a peacekeeper is hard when everyone is constantly getting on my nerves..."