I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)

~~~*~~~
Mama, I just killed a man
~~~*~~~

[Y/n]'s POV

When I came to I was in my bed. How on earth did my mum carry me up the freaking stairs... either she's freakishly strong, or I don't weigh anything.

I slowly sat up to make sure blood didn't rush to my head suddenly or something. ' How long had I been out? ' I wasn't in the clothes I went to school in anymore, my mum seemed to have changed me into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a baggy crop top. Basically basic b*tch clothes.

I got off my bed and on my feet. Surprisingly it wasn't dark out yet, it was that time of day that photographers call the golden hour. The sun was peeking through the gaps in between the buildings. A hazy city skyline. It looked so beautiful, it had me in a trance. I must have been staring out my window for a few minutes and then my stomach grumbled at me, begging to be fed.

I walked out of my room and into the living/dining room part of the apartment. My mum was sitting on the couch watching tv. She must have heard my footsteps, as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey sleeping beauty, have a nice nap." She gestured for me to sit down.

"Ha.. yeah." I said sitting down next to my mother.

"You hungry? I can go get some Chinese food or something."

I really wanted to go outside, maybe to take a few photos of the sky with my phone. "Actually mum, can I go get the food, you know get some fresh air?"

"Sure, take the car though."

I gasped. "Mum. I'm 15. I- its illegal."

My mum just shrugged, "You've taken lessons, your birthday is in a few months, and it's not like you'll run anyone over."

Other people would kill to have a mum this chill, letting them do whatever. But not me, what can I say, I guess I'm a goody two shoes.

"O-okay, but if I die.."

"Shut up, you'll be fine, just go get the food I'm hungry." She said playfully, Waving at me as if to say ' shoo, shoo.'.

"Ok then I'm off." I said, walking over to the door to grab my slides and the keys.

I opened the door and walked out into the hallway. I popped my head back in the doorway, " Want anything in particular?"

"Just some noodles." My mum called back.

"Okay, bye."

***

I headed back to my car with the Chinese food. It was quiet, the sun had set now and with it the hustle and bustle of city life had died down. Silent streets reminded me of my old life, before moving here. The lights of the city illuminated the streets in many different neon colours, the only place void of light was the alleys. What good is an alleyway if it wasn't dark and creepy. I had started to make my way home, when all the lights in the city went out.

"Okayyy... Normal..." I said flicking the headlights on.

There was a person in front of the car. I pushed down on the breaks. The tires squealed.

THUNK

"SHi-Oot." I jumped out of the car, and ran over to the guy I just hit. He was wearing some green... pyjamas.

"I am so so so so sorry, Oh my god are you even alive. Oh my god I just killed a man." I continued to spout utter nonsense...

??? POV.