Dress shopping

[Y/n]'s features are based off the poll I made. The winning features where : tanned skin, and hip length,brown,wavy hair.(only for drawings that include [y/n] it doesn't effect the story.) [Y/n]'s eyes are purple due to her not being able to control her powers, her powers have a purple aura, making her eye colour purple when they are being used.
Nya's features and style is based upon how I imagine her in my head.

Saturday had arrived meaning it was dress shopping time. I woke up and got dressed in a pastel green crop top and some dark blue jeans. I knew it was a bit to cold for that so I also put on my light brown bomber jacket.

I walked over to my makeup table and opened the top draw. It was mainly clutter in there, however it's where I kept my bank card. There isn't much in my account, I mainly used it for my savings. I had around £436.78 the last time I checked, but my dad kept putting money in it no matter how many times I told him not to.

I had been saving money ever since I was 11, it started as a small piggie bank, which got filled quickly. So I moved on to the bigger money boxes that you see in the pound shop. Eventually my parents opened a bank account for me. They always asked me why I was saving, I always just shrugged in response because I don't actually know why I save all my money. It's just something to do.

My mother had actually made me breakfast, which I was actually very grateful for as I was absolutely starving. Bacon and eggs, yummy.

"Thank you mother, anyway gotta go shopping."
"Do you need the car?" My mother asked, walking over to the sink to do the dishes.
"No, Nya said she'll drive us."
My mother hummed in approval, "Is your friend older than you, or do her parents also let her drive without a license?"
"I think she's older than me... I'm not too sure." To be honest I didn't even know Nya had a car. I wonder what type of car she had.
My phone pinged, alerting me I had gotten a text message. It was from Nya.

Nya 10:26am
I'm in the parking lot thingy in your building. :)

Me 10:26am
Kk be right down. :)

"Bye mum, gotta go know. Love you." This was how I always left the house, I had to tell my mother I loved her. I started doing that when I was younger because it's what my dad would say before going to work in the evenings.
"Love you too sweety, be safe!" My mum said, looking up from her dishes to make kissy faces at me.

My elevator ride down the 2 floors to get to the parking lot was filled with me thinking how to ask Lloyd. Do I do it later today? Do I do it tomorrow? I couldn't do it on Monday, that's too short notice. Plus Nya said I should do it in person, so I can't just text him.
'Your overthinking is giving me a headache.' M stated.
'Wait ghosts can get headaches?'
'Yes' M said like it was common knowledge.

The elevator doors opened and I looked around for Nya, more specifically Nya and a car. She didn't have a car. She had a freaking motorbike!
"Woah..."
"Cool isn't she?" Nya said, laughing at my utter astonishment.
"Y-you want me to ride on that?"
"It's not that scary, I promise. You can't hold any tighter than Lloyd did when I let him ride my old bike with me." Nya laughed.
I took a shaky breath, my dad would kill me if he knew I was riding on a motorbike.
"Come on, I'll show you how to put the helmet on."

~Mini time skip~ The mall.

We had arrived safely at the mall. I hadn't fallen off Nya's motorbike. Yet.
Nya wanted to take a small detour to hot topic before we went dress shopping. We made sure we didn't go into that part of the store. Nya bought a band tee and some fishnets. We then headed over to the dress stores.