Can we just have one moment of peace, please?

BEFORE YOU READ: IMPORTANT INFO/UPDATE

Sorry to say this guys, but I'll be uploading less frequently now as I can't gather enough motivation to write recently. As I mentioned in an authors note, My brother has gone to Ukraine to fight in the war with russia. Recently my brother sent us a message saying that one of the soldier bases was going to be bombed and as a precaution he sent us a "Final message". A base was bombed and a group of soldiers did die, and I hope they are resting peacefully, but fortunately for my family it wasn't the base that my brother was in. Obviously, I am glad he's alive, but it has really affected me mentally that at any moment he could die- because of this I am unsure on how often I'm going to update this fic, but I hope you can all understand why it is becoming hard for me to post frequently.

Anyway- here's the chapter:

"Hey," knocking came from Lloyd's bedroom door, interrupting their sleep, "We're gonna be late, wake up!"

Lloyd's eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light-filled room. He grumbled under his breath, cursing Kai for waking him up.

Several more, impatient knocks shook his door, "Dude! You're the one who-" Kai swung the door open, "Oh, that's where [Y/n] is." He said with a smirk.

Lloyd turned to his side, coming face to face with his, still-sleeping, soulmate. Kai jeered teasingly at his younger brother, stooping low enough to throw in a few kissy noises. Lloyd sprung out of bed, "I-It's not like that! I- We-"

[Y/n] flung a pillow at the mocking, porcupine-haired, boy with her powers, "I'm trying to sleep, what is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you two, we're in a monastery, you know?"

"Kai, just- just leave it, please?" Lloyd pleaded.

Kai did not leave it, in fact, he continued on with the essence of an eccentric madman. "Lloyd, I thought you knew better! [Y/n] has corrupted you, snatched your innocent nature!"

[Y/n] sat up, "That is slander!" She threw another pillow, "What are you even talking about?"

"It's because we shared a bed." Lloyd informed.

"So what if we fell asleep in the same bed, Kai? We're soulmates! I think you're just jealous." (Y/n) stated, stretching.

"Me, Jealous?" Kai scoffed, "I- Just shut up and get ready, you're gonna miss the bus." He turned and closed the door, his offended remarks fading as he walked into the courtyard.

(Y/n) giggled, getting out of bed and kissing Lloyd on the cheek, "I didn't bring any clothes with me, can I borrow-"

"You mean steal, I won't be getting it back." Lloyd corrected, opening his wardrobe to reveal his extensive collection of green hoodies.

"You don't know that, god you weren't joking about owning so many..." She looked through the collection, "Ooh, I like this one!" (Y/n) grabbed a hoodie that had a slight difference from the others, one sleeve had a black and gold design down in, intricate swirls and subtle lettering in old ninjagoan.

"Okay, that one you can keep. The guys make fun of my emo phase all the time, so I can't actually wear it anymore... And, you know, I have grown quite a bit." Lloyd smirked, holding the small hoodie up to his torso for comedic effect.

"Good! I wasn't going to give it back anyway!" (Y/n) jumped into a hug before running off down the hall to beg Nya for some pants and a T-shirt.

Nya gave (Y/n) permission to wear whatever she wanted as she left. Nya was driving Kai and Jay to school on her motorbike, seeing as neither of them thought to bring their school bus pass. (Y/n) threw on her favourite pieces of Nya's extensive and stylish wardrobe, rushing to join the others on the dash to the closest bus stop.