Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!

~~~*~~~

The harness made of hopes
The lovers on the ropes

~~~*~~~

Misako took [Y/n] into the monastery while everyone was planning and preparing for the attack on Morro. She lead her to the purple detailed door, "We always knew this time would come, as you've seen for yourself, the purple Ninja has its own share of prophecies." Misako opened the door, and folded on the bed was [Y/n]'s very own gi.

She walked over to it, her hands shaking in excitement as she picked it up. The Ninja fangirl was officially going to be a Ninja.

She was given privacy to put it on. Looking in the mirror once it was on, instantly feeling like she finally belonged somewhere. Growing up unable to control her powers, and her emotions, made fitting in harder. All that would be understood here. [Y/n] smiled to herself and went to the door.

Lloyd was waiting outside the door with Misako. He grinned in admiration when he saw his soulmate, his fangs making a small appearance.

"So, what's the plan?" [Y/n] asked, happy to be involved on purpose this time.

"Nya is going to disguise herself as me, run around a bit to distract some ghosts while you and I get to Morro and the Crystal hopefully undetected." Lloyd explained.

"Fun, fun. What about the others?"

"Ghostbusting duties."

[Y/n] struggled to mask her excitement, "Awh man, this would be so much cooler if it wasn't so life or death-y."

Lloyd's lips wobbled as he tried to contain his laughter, Misako just shook her head at the girl, "You keep on surprising me, [Y/n]. All of you do. You're all so strong..." She turned to her son, her eyes watery and bloodshot, "Especially you, Lloyd."

Misako hugged her child, her mind conflicted on whether to let him go and protect the world, or keep him inside to protect him. She broke off, holding him by the shoulders, "Stay safe, we can't have [Y/n] running off into more danger, can we?" She joked, turning to [Y/n] next, "You too, [Y/n]."

Lloyd nodded at his mother, grabbing hold of [Y/n]'s hand, "Don't worry about us."

"Yeah, we'll be fine." [Y/n] added.

Misako smiled and let them leave to join the others.

"Wait, Lloyd. Shouldn't you be in a little disguise too?" [Y/n] asked, a playful grin growing on her face.

"Oh no... I don't like that smile... What do you have in mind?" He asked, accepting that he couldn't escape this.

"Well, people can't see it's you or that you're the green ninja... So, we'll have to hide your hair," She pulled on it playfully, "And, no one can see you in this signature colour, you know, in case they connect the dots."

"But, this is my favourite colour." Lloyd pouted.

"Okay... Maybe you can wear a little bit." [Y/n] smiled, "I'm thinking a fedora to hide your hair."

Lloyd looked at [Y/n] with wide eyes, "Why?"

"Make you look classy, plus, no one would expect it."

"Yeah. Okay, [Y/n], who would be wearing a fedora... in Stiix?"

"Fine then, be a hater. I guess you could just wear, like, a black hoodie or something." [Y/n] huffed, when it came to fun disguises it seemed to be a like father like son moment.

"What about you?" Lloyd asked.

[Y/n] dramatically pulled her mask down, "I'm already disguised."

Lloyd smiled lovingly at his soulmate, "You were waiting for an excuse to do that weren't you?"