All this learnin' is making me dizzy.

~~~*~~~
Unfair we're not somewhere
Misbehaving for days
Great escape, lost track of time and space
~~~*~~~

The sun was now rising, casting a glow on the aesthetically appealing town- albeit a bit of a gross little place filled with criminals. The boys and Garmadon had just returned from their night of stealing, without any stolen goods. However, they did bring news on another way for them to learn Airjitzu. A haunted temple, haunted by the Sensei that created the martial art to grant momentary flight. Sensei Yang.

Garmadon shared some knowledge of ghosts, they had encountered some of Morro's friends during their midnight escapades. "Water, it vanquishes them back to where they reside, the departed realm."

"So you're saying that, if I had my powers I wouldn't be so useless," Nya muttered.

"You are not useless, you just fixed a thruster on a flying ship, in the dark. While I stood there and held the damn flashlight. I'm the useless one." I argued back, trying to reassure her.

"Neither of you are useless," Jay stated, before turning to Wu and asking, "Do we get to use water guns now?"

Before Wu could take a breath and begin his response, Garmadon spoke, "No need, I didn't leave that shop empty-handed." From behind his back, he pulled out 6 of the same weapons- which I'd learned were called aeroblades.

"What's so special about them?" Nya asked, perking up slightly at the sight of weapons. That girl might be my best friend, but damn she's scary sometimes.

"They're crafted with deepstone, a mineral that can only be mined at the bottom of the ocean. Giving it the same qualities as water when getting rid of ghosts." Zane explained.

"Why six of them, at the moment there's only five ninja." That pained me to say, reminding myself of the reason we're here.

"Consider it a present from your cool father-in-law," Garmadon said, passing me an aeroblade.

An embarrassed blush crept onto my face, making me warm. I took it from his hand, the colour of the blade changing to a deep, glowing purple. I looked around at everyone else, theirs had also changed colour, corresponding to their elemental powers. This is the moment a realisation slipped into my brain, I also had powers, just like these guys.

Childish excitement took over and I bounced on my heels a little, I resisted the urge to clap my hands and squeal.

"I'll input the coordinates and we'll set off," Nya grabbed my arm, pulling me into the bridge, "Here, I'll teach you."

I stumbled behind her, "Just so you know, I'm really bad at math. So if we end up in Antarctica, I accept no blame."

She scoffed, "You can't be worse than Kai."

***

"Where the hell did you get a 3 from? You are worse than Kai!" Nya exclaimed in total shock, she had given me some 'simple' graph calculations as practice. It wasn't really necessary for coordinates, but she tested me nonetheless.

"I told you." I huffed, setting the pencil down on the table with a quiet slam.

"Oh, also I thought I should mention something to you." She continued, beginning the take-off, "Zane is a robot. We like to call him a nindroid though, added pizzazz."

Considering the circumstances of the past few weeks of my life, this shouldn't of shocked me. "O-Oh... is that, is that... What?" I just remembered I hadn't gotten any sleep last night, maybe I was hallucinating?