Halka Halka Suroor

Dedicated to aamateurwriter 💖 for finding my works and showering it with love.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

After a long time, Rajveer was gifted one day wings... Ritu went to Delhi for some chores freeing him from her vulture claws... He declared himself as sick and fell on the bed completely occupying it, or to say, celebrating his joy..
Shalu decided to stay in her maayka, spending her precious time with her Mom and usual, her love sick puppy followed her there to make up for the loss.

Now Rajveer was all left with his body, mind and soul, and a extra fitting a whole his Naina....
A Naina who was slowly moulding as per his words, gestures, behavior, acts and job.....

KMA'S alarm ringed loudly giving a mild heart attack to Naina... She was asleep leaning to headboard with some random book in hand... tossing a little she searched for her phone out of habit to check the time.

It was quarter past 11.. and the atmosphere of the room told her another story. All the curtains were still hugging each other tightly where as the door of the room still kissing its bolt..

She found something new around her. A hand eager to enter into her territory. And a light weight on her legs, spread some warm feeling.
She rubbed her eyes and acknowledged the sleeping   beauty royally tenated her limbs, where as his hands almost strangled her blue toy pillow...
Rajveer was in a deep slumber, with his head on her leg and his soft snores were audiable to her ears.

Unconsciously her fingers brushed his dense hairs  like waves mingling with one another. His peaceful aura playing a slow music in her heart, and she felt a pull towards him.... he was something out of the world.  He was so different from other men she met in her life. After living with him for so many days she was still here to figure out her life with him.

" Naina.... "

She heard her name being called in a lazy manner and considered herself to shift her eyes to reality...

Rajveer not making any move, lethargically called name again,
" naina..."

Naina - " haan... "
She hummed in return...

Rajveer - " Tum uth gayi? "
He asked still in a hangover not at all realizing his position otherwise he had been on floor with icey morning  shock...

Naina - " aap so aayiyein... aapkii chutti he na.."
She whispered patting his head...

Her last word made him relaxed,

And in return she received most beautiful gift of her life...

His lips curled unfurling tranquility in Naina's heart...he inhaled few oxygen, closing his eyes, and shifted properly from her leg to lap, pleased by it's cushioned texture....And again dozzed off without any worry of the world...

She found his smile medicinal that could cure all her pain in single appearance..

Her hand continued lullabying Rajveer....

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Naina - " Aapne dawa li?... "
Her voice sounded authoritative,
" yeh kyaa bahana hua? Aap baadmein bhi mater cheel sakti he... woh kahii bhagha nahi jaaraha.
Maasi, aap phehle video call pe aavo aur mere saamne hi dawa lo. Aapka yeh natak mere saamne nahi chalega..."
She instantly shifted to video call and ordered every move...