Pavizha Mazha

3900+ words....

Keep scrolling...
Keep supporting....
Keep loving....

Aapki,
Nandu ❤️

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

A strong auroma of Bru coffee filled his nostrils, as soon as he entered the hall with his drowsy half closed eyes.... Like a lost iron  chunk getting pulled towards its magnetic soulmate, he forwarded his baby steps following the fragrance...

 Like a lost iron  chunk getting pulled towards its magnetic soulmate, he forwarded his baby steps following the fragrance

A Beautiful milky sky with few lines of dark curled clouds floating on the surface.... half Moon was still there, streched towards the peak...
That's what caught his sight... She was standing there, resembling to a mesmerising view of nature.... He can see reflection of sky on her face with her hairs playing hide and seek around... Her lips were smiling as if someone secretly ticklled her....

Colliding with his Sunshine, sleep turned away from him...
He stood right behind her, feeling her presence.... Simply breathing in the fact, she is right infront of him.... All that wasn't his dream....
Her hairs recognised him and instantly traced his facial features, asking him to stand in a different angle...

And like a obedient kid he followed their order.....changing his position, he stood parallel to her....to tell he is already woken up from his sleeping session....

The next second,
A cup came crawling to his fingers... She didn't even turn to face him, simply sipping her drink...
He took a sip... without uttering a word, and observed the hotness of the coffee, to conclude it was just made for him...
May be she had seen him opening his eyes...
A smile unknowingly visited his lips, brightening up walls of his heart with peace..

Both cups turned empty.... And without questioning she smoothly tried to get hold of his mug as well...

He tightly held the other end, forcing her to look into his eyes and she did listened to him... It's her new found favourite subject to learn where his emotions lays.... And she is almost on the path of mastering it....

They had a eyelock, as if trying to learn what's going on in other's heart....

Rajveer - " Naina...."
He called her name grabbing her attension. And she raised her eyebrows, humming in return....

Rajveer - " Woh....
Kuch bologi nahi???...."
He asked expecting a set of questionnaire from her...

Last night, was emotional for both of them... He poured out all his compressed feelings,  and slept peacefully after receiving assurance from her that she wasn't going to leave him alone...
She is with him now.... Forever may be!!!
His heavy head and a content heart forced him to give them few long hours of rest... 
And she allowed him to have his own time...
But now, he wanna know if he missed something...