Baatein

Sun Rays lovingly kissing her eyes asking to wake up....not to miss her lunch...
Her head was spinning anticlockwisely due to the seductives given to her.... her body neatly tucked inside few warm blankets....

Halfly opening her eyes, she tried to identify the figures standing across the door... talking in low tones...

" yeah sure...
I will take care of her... "

" I'm glad that you came back like this...."

" No Huda... Naina Meri responsibility he...
Uska khayal rakhna Mera farz bhi he...
So don't think too much..."

" Phoolan kebaareib mein main na sochun toh aur..... "

" Tumne kuch khaya??
Yaa Kal raat se bukhe ho?? Main kuch order kardun??..."

" Nahi...ab toh Phuloon sorahi he and aap bhi aagaye...ab main Phoolan free hu...I mean tension free...
Main chalta hu..
Yuva (NGO) jaana he.. kuch kaam he..."

Then she heard the voices getting away from her....giving a deep thought on the conversation she recognized one voice as of Huda and another of Ran....Upss... rajveer...
From where on the earth Huda arrived here so suddenly??? Till yesterday night not even makhkhi was present with her....
She tried to remember what exactly happened with her last night.... And shivered for a minute recalling that creepy figure...

Did she actually saw some ghost???
Or it was something else ???
Stop it Naina... And please grow up...
If Naveen bhaiyya comes to know about this you are dead for sure... Woh itne hasenge that tum kisi ko muhh dikhane layak nahi rahogi....
She felt herself falling again in the trap...so decided not to recall them again... saving her so called izzat....

Soon she heard a noise of banging the door which seemed to be closed on her ear....due to the pills effect....

Rajveer entering the room saw her laying there with half opened eyes, clutching her blanket.... He first saw here and there not knowing should he proceed towards her..or not... But quickly he made a decision,  instantly moved towards her, holding a glass of water...

Rajveer - " Peelo... You will feel better... " saying this he positioned the pillow on her back supporting her without uttering much...

She glared at his devine face which as usual won't  complain if she murders him at this present second...

Rajveer maintaining a safe distance,
" Kuch khaavogi??..."
He asked calmly... picking his phone....

Naina took a sip, and kept the glass aside...

Rajveer - " Chinese logi yaa fir dhabe se..." then glaring at her question marked face,

" Pizza ??? "

Naina - " aap yaha aaye kyun ???..."
She asked bluntly which was quite expected for him... afterall she is his Yaar's sisoo...

Rajveer smiling casually,
" Huda ka call aaya tha that you got panic attacks... "

Naina taking a deep breath,
" Haan toh.. "

Rajveer - " So Maine apne commanding officer se baat ki..."

Naina - " Haan toh..."

Rajveer scratching the backside of his ear,not knowing how to shut her mouth,
" Main aagaya..."
He said maintaing that killer awkward smile ..