Unkahi Baatein

Noooo Prooof Read....
If you find any terrible mistakes do inform...

8000+ words.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Naina clapped loudly, as Abhimanyu Roy Chauhan upss everyone's favorite Jabrela finished playing his bansuri (flute).... She was out of her nest to grab some fresh air. As ususl her mind brought her to the same spot. And she found the Jabrela already occupying the entire area....
But she was okay with it, as her heart could literally feel the beauty of music echoing around.... purifying the environment.....

Abhi - " Yeh megh malhar rag he... kehte he is raag mein itnii shakti he, ki agar perfect frequency mein proper note pe gaaya jaaye toh baarish bhi laa saktii he..."
He proudly admired his flute, not at all sparing a look at Naina....

Naina - " Aapne kabhi try nahi kiya?..."
She asked curiously...

Abhi - " You know the reason Naina...."
He shrugged his shoulder, sidelining her question not wanting to answer it again,

" Aap yaha kyaa kar rahi he? Ball ke liye ready nahi hona aapko??... Yaa fir abhi bhi last minute ki shopping bachi he???.... "
He asked casually, remembering the old Naina

Naina - " Man nahi tha, socha yaha aake bait jaaun...."
She sat at the end, dipping her feet in water.....

He observed how randomly her hair crowded in a pony and her clothes seemed unattended... her dull looks were conveying that she had passed a agebar of carefreeness... and now she is in the decade of tensions...

Abhi - " Dheere se Naina...aapko pata bhi he is talab ke ander kyaa he???..."

His face was dead serious... not to mention separately, his soldier training was brilliant.... that made him to decide something quickly and adapt it the very next moment.....

Naina furrowed her brows,
" Kaun ??..."

Abhi - " Humare secret army base he. Underground canal he ek. Uske paar camp set up ki gayi he. Kareeb 50 jan kaam kar rahe honge is wakth...."
He checked the watch....calculating the number...

Naina instantly removed her legs, shock was visible on her face, as if a crocodile was nearing to make her dinner..

Abhi - " aree, humne kaha toh tha dheere se. Woh disturb ho jaayenge...."
He warned her again...

Naina got up slowly, careful enough not to breath. She was horrified to hear something like that. Alekh's face said hello to her, and she thought of Naveen drowned inside the lake holding a gun...and of course, Rajveer would be happy to work under the water as he loves to waste and play with them...
He takes too much time in washroom....

Abhi laughed pulling her down....
" Humne toh mazak kiya tha Naina...apka chehra !!!! ..."
He continued making fun of her,  and without feeling bad she too joined him, slapping her head at her foolishness....

Naina - " maine toh suchmein imagine karliya.. "
She smiled ducking her legs...

Abhi - " haste huye aap achchii lagti he..."
He adored her face, for a moment and set his eyes on water, examining something deep....

" Bachpan se hume sangeet mein bahot dilchaspi tha. har girte pattonmein bhi hume sangeet hi sunayi deta.... Hume bade hoke kuch haasil karna tha, hindustani sangeet ko duniya ke har kone tak pahunchana tha, us kshetra mein apne ek jagah banane ki akanksha thi humari..."