The End ???

Naina putting her perfume bottles inside the bag,
" Haan Bhaiyya... Saare cheese rakhli Maine... Haaan baba, shalws bhi leliya...
Sweaters bhi... Main koyi bachchi thodi na hu, joh aapko har ek chese u list karke Dena padhega...

Puna mein itna bhi thand nahi he ki aap...
Aap rakhoo phone... aur duty pe jaavo... Bhabhi ko zyada tang na karna...." shouting all these things she immediately kept the phone in one go...

Taking out her bags, she walked towards the hall eyes still searching for him, who didn't showed up after that incident... after confessing that he is not in love with her...
From the very beginning she didn't wish to be his liability...may be he married her just to save Naveen's honor... or may be out of any random reason...
But after knowing all these facts, she called Naveen taking a decision to shift her job in Puna, where she can be independent... and Naveen agreed instantly without asking her for further explanation...

Dragging the bags towards the main door, she pressed the lift button... praying to not to see him once again... suddenly something flashed in her small mind and rushed into the house with a letter in hand....
Searching for a proper place she kept it on the couch, and closed her eyes for a second thanking him for everything he has done for her...

And walked out....
From the house...
From his life....

Forgetting the thing that she is still a character, in this play...
The writer is still alive...
( Both the God and Me 🤭 )

************************************

Haaan, pata he ki gaali derahe ki Kya tha yeh!!!

It was necessary for starting a romantic Raina story...
Aur ek do din ka patience rakhiyoo, next update will be longer enough to enjoy....which is ready too...

Ab next Wala chahiye toh please gaali dene ke jagah thodi views batavo and feed back do...

Aapki,
Nandu ❤️