Nai...na...

Water was trying to enter his eyes which was closed and at last after giving up infront of his stubbornness, of not to open it,
flew with another mixed solution of lacrimal fluid....(tears)

He was standing under shower.... hands roughly playing with his hairs, which was partially hiden in the effect of foam....

As usual his mind pre occupied with some deep thoughts....face written with some detective lines....of finding the truth, what destiny has determined about his life....

His life????
Now, it's just a word for him....
a meaningless word....where nothing is stagnant....no space for any happiness....
Only a dark hollow pothole, where the next step is uncertain.....

He mentally laughed, how the so called God, smoothly played with him without giving him life lines....
and the damn abcd options....
How a phone call destroyed his RANYA world.....

He thought about the universe's best director ( God ),
who changed his love story to a tragedic one, where only she is.... Naina....
Yeah....Naina...
His best friend's heart beat....
Which was about to stop, just because his one promise, he made to his heart beat....
His heart beat, which stopped stepping out from his soul....

He moved his hands, wiping the foamy lacrimal fluids, representing his inner turmoils....but he felt some strange changes in his surrounding....

It took another few seconds him to came out of another universe and realise that now he is literally in darkness....
Lights are switched off....

He smiled recalling what is happening in last few days....since she had started going to 'Yuva', a NGO where she works...
She had turned his world upside down, when only her name stepped in his cartoon life....
Now, she is making it true in all senses, trying to test his patience....

He drapped a towel to cover his essentials as his boxer and t shirt was no where to be found....
Thanks to the toofan which is showing it's true colors....
After all she is the great NSA's baby sissooo....

He just came out of the bathroom, some noises disturbed his ears....
He broke into fits, hearing it and picked up his phone which was making the commotion....

Raj - " bol, Navu...." said controlling his laughter....

Navu - " Abe kyaa hogaya...
Has kyu raha he... suspend hone pe..." scolded him...

Raj - " kuch nii...
Tum batavo...." asked diverting the topic....

Navu - " kitna yaad karta he tu mujhe...
Yaha hiccups pe hiccups aarahe Bhai... Mera mantra padna thoda kum Kar, main yaha desh Seva chodke Tere saath biriyani nii khane aasakta...
Aur suspend tu hua he...
Apna kismat kaha he, aisa????..." he said with a sad tone...

Raj - " hogaya....
aur kuch baaki he???..."

Navu - " shit....
Tu kuch der phehle kahi apne ring tone sunke toh nii hus raha Tha...
Saale,
Change Kar phehle.. warna sub tujhe duniya se nikal ke phehenge...." .

Raj - " haa...." said absent mindedly,
" Ahaaa...ahha...." and started dancing suddenly...

Navu - " Kya hua Abe...
Ajeeb ajeeb sa sound kyu nikal rah he???....
Busy tha kyaa, akele akele???" asked getting tensed hearing Rajveer's voice....