Mumma Hen

This one is for reshmt thank You Darling❤

No Proof Reading. So if you find any mistakes please ignore them as usual 🙈

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Naveen caressed Rajveer's hair with affection and tucked a warm blanket around him. A lone tear escaped his eyes, seeing his yaar's haalat. Making sure that he is asleep, he got up to switch off the light. And there he saw Naina's phone beeping.

It was from Maasi. It displayed.
He wondered how his cunning Maasi still had contact with Gudiya. When they didn't care to speak to him when their parents dead, Why now?
He took the phone and went outside not wanting to disturb the baby boy.

Receiving the call, he heard a different voice. Far nicer than his aunt. Loving tone. His memory gave a kick and it felt much familiar. And then,

" tumhara hara kurta seel ke rakhdii he maine. Ab beta yeh toh bata ki tum yaha kab aavogi? Arman ne toh poora ghar market banake rakh dii he...

Naina.... Naina.... tum sun rahi ho na? ....."

Those words slowly started melting in Naveen's memory....

Noooo.... this can't be her....

His brain started shouting with pain, rage, helplessness and worry. Shoving the phone into his pocket, his legs swiftly moved towards his bedroom....

Shalini was fast asleep on her bed whereas Naina was placing the meds in a box...

Naveen - " Nainaaa..... "
He called out loud, startling her....

Shalini too tossed in her sleep asking Naveen to shut his talkative mouth... Naina glanced briefly at her bhaiyya and understood something is damn wrong that forced him call her with her name. She marched past to him out of the room. Reaching the common hall her eyes fly towards the rack, making sure that Rajveer's shoes were back.

Naveen - " Chal... "
He dragged her into corridor and asked to follow him quiet.

Examining the area, he lets her into a deserted room where they ( Naveer ) were few hours ago.
Things were scattered on the floor and the chair that saw Rajveer's misery was partly broken by one side. He made space for them to sit and closed his eyes drafting a proper format to talk to his Gudiya.

Naina - " Aapko kuch bolna tha?... "
She asked breaking the silence between them.

Naveen taking a deep breath, he tried to drink back the anger surging inside his heart.
" tum kar kyaa rahi ho Naina?.. "

Naina thought for a while summing up all the mischieves she had done and picked the one from the morning.
" Aap subhah joh Ritu Mishra ke saath hua uske baareib mein baat kar rahe he?.. She was flirting with you too..."
Her voice escaped softly from her throat ending with a complaint. That bitch indeed putting her nasty paws on both.

Naveen shook his head. And produced her phone from his pocket, asking her to open it..

She did as he told and after two seconds Naveen showed her something.... she felt herself downing in the depth of ocean.

Naveen - " Maasi? yeh kyaa he?
Itne calls? Tum jaanti ho unko?...."

All his meditational skills were flying off the windows at the ridiculous stunt pulled by his sister. How can she?