Baggages????

Rajveer's Flat....

Mohan - " Raj beta,
Tumne shadi ki aur Hume bataya bhi nii..." he said faking his anger....

Raj - " woh uncle...." he paused not knowing what to say now...

Gunny - "ladki itni....achchi thi ki...
isne jatt se shaadi karliya..." he tried to handle the situation... fumbling in middle....

Mohan went near Naina, placing his hand on her head,
" Bete, main Mohan Mehta hu,
is hatte katte Captain ka padosi....
Pichle saal hi retirement liya he Maine Bank se...
Noida mein maine...."

" Aap apna kundali leke bait Gaye....
Bechare bachche thake honge, aap hatiye..." a middle aged lady shouted holding a kalash in hand and Sherry was hopping behind her....

Lady - " Dekho, beta....is kalash ko tum....." she continued describing about the ritual, but Naina's ear were behaving to be dumb and mind pre occupied some thoughts....

Gunny - " aunty, aap aarti thali toh leke aavo..." he diverted the topic...as he saw Naina lost...

Naina touched the kalash...
The chawal shattered on the floor like her broken pieces of heart...

Raina stepped inside the house holding hands as per Aunty's instruction.... to hold on each other's soul as per God's decision...

A tear dropped from Naina's eyes on her red foot print thinking about the toofan which vanished each trace of her pearl like dreams....

Where as Rajveer's eyes stuck on the pic hanging on the hall.... along with his life.... unaware of the his angle's dua's standing beside him...

 unaware of the his angle's dua's standing beside him

****************

Rajveer's room....

Rajveer stepped out of the bathroom wiping his hairs along with the thoughts disturbing him,
only to find Naina looking outside the window...at the plain sky without stars...

The plate was still untouched....

Raj took out his phone and dialled Naveen's number....
He picked up in one ring...

Naveen - " Raj, woh theekh he na..
Roo rahi he Kya??
Usne khana khaya??.." he was continuously questioning Raj....
and his eyes searching behind to have a glimpse of his chuhiyaa....

Hearing Naveen's voice, Naina turned around and stood near Raj to see him, forgetting everything for a moment, with a small smile....

Naveen - " Gudiyaa..." he cried seeing her...and Naina noticed her teddy in his hands...

Leaving both of them alone, Raj walked out...

4am.....

Raj entered the room...hairs messed up, his t shirt was torn out from one side, eyes puffed, a bleeding hand... in which glass pieces are still stuck... And a invisible burning heart....