Naina ka Sasural

She hopped putting her right leg into his home... smitten by the beauty it possesed...Unconsciously her back took the support of his shoulder, as her limping leg was doing it's work, with a awww shaped mouth, gauging curiously every corner of the little paradise...

" Chote baba, aapne bahuraani ko ander bhi laadiya...humne bola tha na ki dehleez pe hi khade rahoo...
Aarthi toh karne dete... "

An elderly sounding voice caught her attention and she quickly turned with a innocent face....
did she have to behave like a ideal bahurani now ????

Rajveer - " Areee, Kaka...
Maine toh ise kaha tha, ki yahi rukoo lekin aap toh Naveen ko jaante he na...
Kitna utavla he woh..."

Grabbing Naina's luggages which was carried by her delicate hands, he placed them near the couch, smartly trying to escape from his Kaka's dants....

" Bhaiyya Maine socha aapke Shaadi is beautiful Bhabhi se huii he, naaa ki aapke us lambe zombie jaise dost se...."

Another lovely voice came from the kitchen, Naina rotated her neck now, excited to know the owner of the sweet words...
Aakhir bahot dinoo baad,  apne Bhai ke itne tareef sunii he....

Rajveer walking towards the young girl, collided with the dining chair, and moaned lifting his leg

Naina in a low tone,
" Karma..." muttered which didn't dissolved in air before reaching his ears...

He gave a look to Naina which fluttered her heart beat for a second as that anger dipped eyes radiated with such sexy vibes...
Naina, be in your limit...
Her mind warned...

Holding his own right leg, he engulfed his sisso in one spare hand,
" Mere kehne ka yeh Matlab tha ki...."

" Ki!!!
What Bhai...???
Elaborate..."
She demanded...keeping her hands on the both side of her waist...like a typical little sister...

Rajveer scratching the back of his ear,
" Yeh bhi toh Naveen ki behan he...uski jaisi he..." then quickly moved towards Kaka, changing his face into a cute kiddo,