Tera Ehsaan

Pune..........

Naina - " Bhaiyya, Kalyani Nagar Chaloge kyaa???...."

" Nahii madam..."

Naina grabbing random another cab guy,
" Kyaa aap..."

" Nahi chalta madam..."

Naina - " Bhaiyya, woh..."

"Woh Apun ka ilakha nahinhe madam..."

Naina - " Bhaiyya, aapko main double charge dungi..."

" Wapas aaate khaali Ana padega..nahin jaayega madam....."
He strictly denied, moving his vehicle forward....

Naina - " Idiot...kaha fas gayi tu ab....isase achcha hota ki khud tum Vaishu ko call kardeti...woh apne yaha le toh jaati tumhe....
U bhagna toh nahi padta...."
She smacked her own head cursing the brilliant ideas suggested by her brain...

" Madam, apun le jaayega...free mein..Bina shor machaye, badi badi ankhe dikhaye chalogi kyaa???..."
A cutlering voice came from behind with boiled her blood...as it seemed to be flirting with her....

This is too much...akeli ladki dekhii nahi.. chedna shuru hogaye...
Iski toh....she lifted her foot to take out her desii joota, without eyeing at the man.....

Bouncing back her hair, she turned in one swing raising her joota filled hand,
" Saale, samajh kyaaa ra...."

Her pupils widened with shock, letting the joota fall on the road....the bag found its way down, with a thud, as the owner left it alone...

the bag found its way down, with a thud, as the owner left it alone

There he stood, with his hands filled inside the pockets, eyes narrowed due to excess sunny rays, exhibiting his teeth clad, upsss with a cheeky grin....
In short with a hot appearance 😍🔥

Naina - " Tum ??... " coming out of shock, correcting her language,

" Aap ???..."

Rajveer forwarded his hand,
" Hii, I'm Ranveer....
Capt. Ranveer Singh Shekhavat... "
Introduced with a swag...

Naina felt her head rotating anticlockwisely, with this new revealation,
" Aap aur Ran.. Rajveer twins he???..."

Smile still lingering on his lips, he thought not to answer her question???
And dragged her along with him, concentrating on the road... She followed him without uttering a word, not protesting for entering her life again...with the same face???
Still being a chalta firta statue, her right hand carrying the luggages....

Reaching the dead end, he made her sit in a car, and stuffed those pretty weighting bags in the back seat, so that she won't be able to think.of changing her seat... The character of cab driver won't be suited for a smart and sexy Intelligence officer like him....