Roll Camera Action

This update is dedicated to My Gampu

This update is dedicated to My Gampu. He is the main reason for every beautiful things happening with me❤🖤❤

Sorry for the late update. I'm unable to write these updates because of some good reasons.My schedules are tight and I'm getting less time to think and write. Actually I planned to finish this story this day. But I'm 2-3 updates far from reaching my target. I hope these will come out by the end of this month 🙈

As the name says,
This is a action update.  Please be free to ask anything as I'm not good at explaining dishum dishum scenes.
Ping me in comment section for any doubts regarding the update.

No proof reading..

Bear with the little fast moving update 🙈😕

With lots of Pyaar,
Mishhtalkative ❤🖤❤

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Rajveer - " I'm sorry....
Mujhe tumhe akele chodke nahi jaana chahiye tha.... agar main nahi jaata toh yeh sub...."
His voice dipped in guilt, and hands in her hairs,  lips about to kiss her forehead....

That's how Naveen - Abhi - Gunny and rest of their team saw Raj and his Ritu jii in Nagins room... through a micro camera they fitted....

Ritu hided her wounded face in his arms, sobbing bitterly...

Rajveer - " Mujhe samajhmein nahi aata ki in subko mujhse kyaa chahiyr? Phehle Ananya... ab aap...
Sub mere khushii ke peeche ki hi padhe he... "
He again continued the journey to guilt world....

Ritu - " Captain agar aap na aate toh woh log mujhe...."
She weeped damping Raj's shirt with her salty water,
" Woh baar baar mujhse pooch rahe the ki main kiske kehne pe yaha aayi hu. I've damn the records, Captain. Main koyi terrorist nahi hu. Maine exams clear karke hi degree haasil ki he. Aur yaha seniors ke orders se hi aayi hu. Why don't these people understand this??...."

She complained showing him her scars...

Rajveer - " Main samajhta hu Dr. Mishra. Yaha humari koyi jagah nahi he. Bus khel ke mohre ban gaye he hum. No surprise kal mujhe bhi woh log kisi scam mein phasana de...."
He took the ointment from first aid kit and started covering her all wounds....

Actually, it was their initial plan to put that tablet in Ritu's drink, so that they could investigate her regarding her secret mission. They thought she would definitely blurt out some points under the effect of tablet. If not they had a back up plan. They sent Rajveer to rescue Dr. Mishra conveying that he is not one amoung them, he trusts her and loves her. May be this will force Ritu to involve Raj in her plan. And introduce him to her world....

Ritu - " I need water...."
She covered herself with blanket....cocooning on the bed...

Rajveer got up to fetch the same from kitchen, making sure that their plan is working out perfectly.
He was about to return, suddely the lights flickered and within a second before he could figure out the things darkness consumed all of them....