Tangled Silence

Shalini stirred in sleep, not finding the warmthness which always protects her from the chilly weather....

She pulled Naveen's blanket to cover herself properly, but soon she felt something fishy...
There is no protest from the another end...

She knew that her husband is the great grandson of the Handsome Kumbhakaran....
But, it's not the same thing that happens usually...

Everytime, either he pulls his blanket in reflex causing her fall on the floor, how much ever he is deeply dancing in sleep, or he snuggles into her resulting in a hot make out session solving her winter problems....

She slowly opened her eyes halfly to find her naughty hubby, and seeing the empty space she remembered the scene where Naveen was thrown out from their bedroom...

Shalu - " yeh suchmein bahar gaya..." murmuring she went in search of her pyaare Patidev....

Entering the hall, she saw few dim lights penetrating it, through a glass window which is connected to their kitchen...

She quickly moved towards the kitchen, getting the clue where the sneaky cat to be...

Shalu - " Party kab doge..."

Hearing her sleepy voice, that came like a melodious song of mosquitoes seeking for his attention...

Navu - " kyu???
Mujhe suspension nii mila abhi tak..." replied pouring some milk in a glass...

Shalu hugging him from behind,
" uski nii...
Mere baby, ke baby hone wale baath pe..." carresed his 6 pack abs, sensually.... searching for a bump...
baby bump....

Navu - " What???...
Tum pregnant ho???..." shouted turning back, cupping her face...and peppered her face with wet kisses...

After adoring his rough lips against her skin,
" Main nii tum..." continued seeing his perplexed face,
" Itne raath ko kon pagal aadmi biwi ko chodke chocolate milkshake enjoy karta he..."

Navu - " main...
Capt. Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya..." said proudly, picking up some ice cream scoops...

Shalu - " toh aap batane ka kast karenge ki aisa konse mood swing aapko yaha,
kitchen mein apne haathonse kuch kaam karne pe majboor kiya???..." asked pointing towards the work he was engrossed in....

Navu - " filhal mera dimag ka dhajiya uda hua he...
Mood swings toh kismat ka chal raha he...." replied dotting her nose with the ice cream....

Shalu - " hogaya...
Ab bakoge, ki baath kyaa he??...
Yaa,
main chaar such bolne ka injection lagadu???...." asked pinching his arms, making him wince in pain...

Navu - " woh Raj se bath huyi..." said rubbing his arms...

He dragged her towards the couch, not forgetting to take the chocolate milkshake along with her....

Shalu - " tum do lovers ke beech humesha baatein hote rehte he...
Aage bolo.... " then seeing his pale face,
" kahi tum dononka break up nii hua na???
Hey Ram,
Ab tumse shadi kon karegaa..."

She screamed dramatically, covering her ears, acting like a typical chugli wali padosi Auntijii...

Navu pulling down her on his lap,
" Chup kar...
Jalakkhad tabeeb..." and kissed her cheek, biting as if punishing her...

Shalu - " kyaa kaha Raj ne..." asked seeing him smiling freely, in the effect of her love...

Naveen explained in his own style, what is happening in Raina's life.....
How Naina tried to play pranks on Raj to take revenge for breaking her and Jabrela's marriage...
And Raj's cool attitude towards Naina....which came as big surprise for him....