Yeh he Yaarana

" The mobile number you have dialled is currently busy...
Please try again lat...."

He ended the call and again dialled the same number, only to hear the same quoted words from a firm voice...

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, where he shared a lot of delightful memories with her....
where he lived every seconds of his cartoon life....

He just moved his hand on the right side of the bed, for which they always fought to have,
and finally end up sleeping over one another....
He dipped in her silky curly hairs and she on his well knit chest...

He moved towards their wardrobe, to get lost in her frangrance which he missed the most...these days....
He smiled remembering how she always admonished him to keep it in a collocated way especially away from his stinky clothes....

He slightly abuted her dupattas, which were asking him to take them along....as they are feeling suffocated to be in this alcove....
to free them from this prison and to let them fly freely, on his face to erase those dried pearls....

He was about to obey them,

" Veeru...." a soothing voice caught his attention and he quickly mouthed,

Raj - " Navu...." in reflex...

" Veeru, tu he waha....." again he the cooing voice danced near his ear drums and instantly came out of his hide out, to see the cuckoo betal.....

But he was welcomed by a devoid space and the voice of his soul which was calling with love.... as if to tranquilize his pain...

Raj - " Navu, kaha he tu???..." he asked like a small kid searching for his mom, feeling afraid of being alone at home...among the creepy monsters....

Navu - " ha baba...
Phone ke pass aaja...." he said in a low tone controlling his flowing emotions, to talk clamorously....

Raj swiftly moved towards the landline, and saw a speaker kept beside to make the voice loud and clear to him...

Navu - " Veeru, kyaa hua???
Tu Ganga ko kyu competition de raha he???...." asked in his usual teasing tone to see a small smile on his Veeru's face.... which didn't appear...

Raj - " hmm...
Woh call .... Aur Arman ne bhi...." pausing for few minutes, he took a deep breath,
" Main jaaraha hu Kashyap House...." and stood up.....

Navu - " Raj...
Tujhe meri kasam...." paused hearing Raj's chocked voice,

" tu waha kadam tak nii rakhega..." he said in a harsh tone which made Raj broke down, with silent cries....

He slowly leaned on the couch,
hand covering his mouth so that Naveen couldn't hear his sobs....

Navu - " video call pe aa..." he asked but he didn't receive any answer...

Navu - " Raj....Maine kaha Video call pe aaja...." he said illiberal tone, restraining Raj from thinking about agonizing stuffs....

Without further arguments, Raj opened his laptop and connected with his commanding officer of life....

Navu - " jaavo, phehle muh dholo... tumse zyada sunder woh tabele wale lagte he..." and Raj followed his words ...

Seeing his subtled face,
" Pet pooja ki???
Yaa sirf aankhonse dhool nikalne ka program chal raha Tha???...."

Raj - " man nii he..." he said not meeting his eyes, hands holding the laptop firmly...

Navu - " chal, waha table per coffee rakhi he...
Jaa, poora ka poora finish Kar..." he said stretching his neck, seeing a cup kept intentionally there....