Chapter 37

After 18 Hours

They were back from Delhi... Kaka and Piya too returned with lots of gifts and sweets...

After returning from Huda's home, Rajveer wasn't getting enough time to clear things with Naina...
And to his fate, she has gone into a silent mode, just answering to all of his questions with a node or yes or no....

He was finding difficult to corner her and know what's there in her heart as her surroundings are now occupied by Piya....

And moreover, his first wife is demanding attension from him as she let him live freely earlier... His senior, Col. Chandra lovingly passed him the transfer letter, asking to join the mission ASAP along with the flight tickets...
His watan again needed him...

Now, he was packing his stuffs pinning his one eye on his beloved secretly wishing for a super power so that he could read her mind...

Kaka - " Itnaa aasan nahi he, aurat ki man ko samajhna..."
He whispered from behind startling Rajveer ..

" Isiliye meri baat sunoo, aur bejijak khedoo joh bhi tumhare man mein chupa he... Baaki ka..."
He saw the ceiling pointing at the God ..

Rajveer - " Woh toh kardii he Kaka... Bus yahi soch raha ki kahii galti na kardii apne dil ke baatonko bayaan karke..."
He was nervous ..

Kaka - " Fir tujhe nahi usko fikar karna chahiye ki aage kadam kaise badhaya jaaye.... Usko wakth do ki phehechaan jaaye ki uski manzil kis taraf he...

Tu bus yeh dhyan rakhna ki tere taraf aane ka raaste mein usko izzat, pyaar aur khushiyonse  bhara hua zameen hoo... Naah ki beetein huye kal ki parchayiyaan..."
He crushed Rajveer in his arms giving him strength ..

Rajveer zipped his bags, and carried them to the door, expecting her to accompany him atleast to the parking lot...

And to his surprise she came with him to airport, still wearing the darkest outfit named silence....

His every breath was peeking out, to gain a glimpse of her words... But were  rudely exhaled into air, without a proper welcome...

Boarding announcement were knocked Rajveer's ears and his legs rooted to the floor...

And as usual he recited his old dialogue,
" Naina, Kuch bologi nahi???..."

Naina took few steps to reach him and without any warning hugged him tightly,
" Miss you..."
She whispered clinging to him like a kid going for first day of school...

Before he could answer her back, the announcement went blocking their talks...

Her hands kept on slipping away from his palms and his heart was somewhere left with her without his knowledge....

Once again,
They parted.....

may be to glue again, in future...

........................................................................

I'm slightly disappointed with poor response of last update...

Until i get a proper response I will not update this story...
So It's upto you guys now whether you want the next one or not.

"NO Update Soon "

And of course thanks ❤️ to few loyal readers who did supported every update...