Love Quadrilaterals

This one is for a new reader.
Soumya0706

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

His eyes were on coffee whereas as cup's edge touching his nose. He didn't wanna raise them and stick it on the lady reading a novel beside him with his reading glasses on. How can she be so silent?
She looks so cool. Glancing her through his theif eyes he concluded she's actually calm. He didn't hope for it. For his deeds, he expected to be hanging between two sharp swords.

For a minute he recalled the earlier karma.
He woke up in the early morning, dizzy with a heavy head and lots of weight put on his body. He didn't remember fighting any physical battle before going to bed. How his body is paining without any reason? 
He is stuck infact. He tried to move his hand but they are really trapped.
Opening his eyes with great effort, he saw a serene beauty layed on him and his sight was covered with a curtain of hairs. Long and weavy balck hairs, spread on his face....
It smelled of fruits.
Naina....
There he got it.

She was comfortably sleeping on his chest with her hand locked with his left arm and his right arm was somewhere deep burried under her slender waist. Her right leg casually caged his both legs where was her cheek was carressing his chest from time to time.

His subconscious soldier mind, sharply noted down the points only to flip their position and he took the charge of trapping her under his torso. Instantly his face found its position in the crook of her neck and heart cooed him to sleep.
He slept peacefully after months under her pannah.

Naina - " Rajveer, Stop shaking your feet... It's so distracting.."
She nudged bringing him back to world. She noticed he oftenly shakes his feet while thinking something serious. Donno, now what's eating his overthinking head.

Rajveer - " Sorry. "
He muttered drowing in his hot coffee...

Naina slapped her head with the book,
" firse? I'm not going to kill you Rajveer.... " She touched his feet and shook a bit, just like he does,
" Keep going.. "

She jumped off the bed to clear her head.  After all the happenings of last night, she decided to keep them aside and finish her work first. But see, her destiny don't want to listen her. Everyone is distracting her. Especially his after shave dusky smell...   doesn't he have a class or drill to perform? What happened to his 2 inch clothed Mishra?
Arrghhh.....
Fine. Let's go with the flow and shower.
She grabbed some clothes. And bunned her hairs.

Rajveer smiled at her irritated face...  she looks damn cute.  Two ponies on her head will add more cuteness to her looks. He thought.

Naina caught his smile and neared him to knock him down,
" What ??... "
She asked with crunched nose.

Rajveer  - " May I ?... "
He just raised his hands to her cheeks. Without waiting for her answer he pulled her cheeks hard surprising her.

Naina - " Ahhh Rajveer..."
She cried beating on his back palm.

His eyes were still glued on her cheeks and in a daze he uttered, like a child,
" Tumhara gaal kitna soft he. Aur jaldii laal bhi hote he...."
He tempted to touch her cheeks again....

Naina - " ab yeh math bolo ki do choti bhi lagado aur achcha dikhega..."
She slapped his arms and marched out.

Rajveer - " Ise kaise pata chala?... "
He wondered at her words and again slipped into his world thinking may be she doesn't remember about morning's incident.
Afterall they just slept together. Cuddled. Spooned. Hugged. Bus...
That's it.