Chapter 39

This one is for Baby Maa❤️

Note - " No Proof Read "

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

" Ahhaahhaaha...."
Their laughter was echoing in every corner of crowded KMA... like old buddies met accidentally, like new love birds flew away to some peaceful location, they were enjoying each others company, putting fire in everyone's stomach....

And,
That's none other than, Ritu and subka pyaara Rajveer...

Ritu tapping Rajveer's shoulder,
" Hahahaha... Captain, You are so funny...
Aise kaun...."
She looked towards his face and started laughing once again,

" Hahahaha....kaun hasata he..."

Rajveer stopped his steps, intensely admiring Ritu...who was two steps away from him...

Ritu turning towards him,
" What ??
Aren't you coming with me??..."

Rajveer closed his eyes, thanking his stars and continued, not before placing his hand on his heart,
" Dr. Mishra, aapki hasii hi itna nasheelii he ki baar baar usko...." He paused a little, to find a perfect word,

" Didaar karne ka dil karta he...."
He winked in end, trapping Ritu's heart...

How can someone deny to lock their heart with such a Romantic hunk....

(((Haayeee❤️
Lagta he Abse Naveen ko Rajveer se seekhna padhega- thats what Rajuu thought)))

Ritu corrected her pallu, with shy eyes,
" Ohh!!! Aap bhi na Captain....

New Batch ke cadets aate hi honge... Chalein??..."
She tried to escape from his magnetic eyes...

Rajveer shoving his hands into pockets,
" Let's Go..."

He followed her like a frog jumping from one puddle to another... Making her believe that he is really excited to be with her....

Life of a Soldier is completely painful...

And it's just a trailer as the movie of Captain's life was ready to be telecasted in few minutes....

They were heading towards BC's cabin...and Ritu got a call.... She excused herself, engaging with her phone...

Rajveer too focused his eyes on her facial expressions trying to decode with whom she is having a gala time...and blushing profusely as if her boyfriend was talking on the other side...

Angel of Silence passed their path, gifting a cool breeze swim through Rajveer's cloud of hairs... he felt something Odd around him...

Even colorful pallu of Dr. Mishra started to dance, blocking his view from something mesmerising....

Captain ke nainonse kaun bach sakta he???

He curiously tilted himself a bit...
And saw a shadow of someone...behind  Mishra...
Slowly, words of Ritu, her smiles, that phone call, his mission everything started to fade...
Afterall fake things expires early...

He took few steps to explore the new place, to put light on that shadow...

And God made his work easy by placing that shadow...ufff that person infront of Amar jyotiii...