New Update

She was again in a trap...
Sitting on the cold floor wasn't enough to cool her constantly running mind...
Afterall her destiny was destined to be in chaos.... First, standing alone in this complete unknown world as her happy family fell apart with a jolt... Of course bhaiyya was there, but growing up without a constant shadow of someone who would ask whether she had her lunch or put a questionnaire infront of her daily routine works and know her pain before she shed a tear, is something which go parallel with life of an orphan....
Her parents meant everything to her just like every kid... She was still a kid from soul until the God decided to snatch her parents from her....

She survived it, by making herself believe that these pains are temporary... Her bhaiyya would visit any moment... and he did in every 6 to 8 months... Calls seemed to be regular with a gap of 15-20 days...
Not that he didn't love her but his country needed him that badly, announcing separation of his attention and presence from her life.... Still it didn't effected their bond as he was the only one around whom her life rotated.... And she was one of the reason his heart still beated...( One of, because Shalini, Raj and army was in that list too )

Secondly, without a speculation she again fell in the trap, after crossing her teanage when her eyes found someone who would donate his all attention to her, gifting her a part of his time... Capt. Chauhan was only one who went round and round around her, may be two or three surprising her with costly gifts and cheesy lines. They weren't new to her.... But she still chose him seeing his dedication of bunking the mission meetings only to see her...
She was blinded by her love for him which was so pure that it veiled the lust appeared in his actions...

Thirdly, this marriage..
And she doesn't have any narration to this...
It was unexpected.... May it be that moment, or the person because of whom that moment happened to enter her life...
No comments on it, as she loves her brother who has complete faith in his deed...
It was Naveen, her brother's decision to give her hand in Ra....jveer's hand and she doesn't want to break her brother's heart...by disrespecting his decision even after knowing there is no scope for this relationship!! May be she is wrong...

And now again,
For the fourth time she was in trap....
Deciding whether to do it or not...
Perhaps she agreed to befriend with him, even forwarding her hand to shake with his...
He ran behind her, opening his hidden inner self, asking her to be in his home, bringing the sky beneath her foots, with lots of love.... ( That she received from Chaachu, Piya and Ansh )
He acted so well infront of Vaishu, her only bestie upss dushman, demanding nothing from her...
Damn, Naina.. he is trying his best...

He isn't your culprit..
He is just a way taking you to another unknown manzil of your life....
Just hope for the good...
Kismat mein joh likha jaata he wahi hota he...

She decided to crack the codes with patience, life is throwing at her... For that she needed something... someone...
Or him...
Donno.... It feels secured to breath in his presence now a days...
May be she can take a step towards him now....
May be she can be a little nice and genuine to him...
He too deserves some peace....

" Aap aur Bhaiyya kabse jaante he ek dusre ko...."

Her voice startled him as his mind was deeply engrossed in a file... Not every second he expects a soothing voice pass near his ears... not in this home atleast...
Afterall he is not in a warzone preparing for his enemy to whisper so he can raise his gun...