Hidden Treasures

This update is dedicated to Bhakti_Raj

And congratulations mere Naveen,
" It's Destiny" ke one year anniversary ke liye❤️

Love You guys for supporting us with our works.....

Aapkii,
Nandu ❤️

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sundays penetrated the blue curtains causing an colorful designed light kiss on Rajveer's nose alarming him about the existence of his soul....

He took his baby steps towards the window, carved with a beautiful oil painting... His lips automatically curved into a sweetest thing sun could have even seen, and his fingers were lifted subconsciously in a way of dancing on it....
Not adoring enough of it he sat down, parallel to it, and tilted his head near to it,
pecking with all his heart....

Rajveer - " I love You Ananya... "
He whispered in a way asking the evening breeze to take his words near to his love....

Rajveer - " Tumhare Bina sub adhoora he Anu.... Please laut jaavo...."

He muttered once again.... letting few years drops crush down the little faith left in him..
And suddenly beated his leg hands too searching for his phone as if getting any panic attack....
Finding the phone on the couch between the files in which he was dissolved a few minutes before, he directly dailed Kashyap's landline number....

Before someone pick it up......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Naina - " Mr. Shekhavat..."
A soothing voice hit his ear drum, eating his attention...

Next moment the call was disconnected as if God destined their path together... their future together.... Forever...

He raised his light hand, cleared all the sweat beeds decorated his forehead, seeing here and there, finally concentrated his eyes on her face who was standing there with a thali in her hand...

Naina with an awkward smile,
" Mr. Shekhavat, are you free ?? I wanna say something and it's really important...
A kind of really really important one..."
She said in one breath as if practiced it for an hour....

Rajveer instead of answering her threw his phone normally on the couch back and walked towards the kitchen flatform...

Naina following him, like a puppy, waging it's tail,
" Actually Mr. Shekhavat, mujhe yeh bolna tha that.... "

Rajveer picking up a glass of water, gulped down it in one go without listening what she was blabbering standing close to him....

Naina - " ahamnnnn..
Mr. Shekhavat, are you listening??.."
She reconfirmed....

Rajveer finally turned to her side, and gave a look not so kind one as he was already exhausted with his thoughts,
" yeah.. bolo..."