Mine

Once we got to Mitch's house I started showing him affection, giving him natural signs that I would soon mark him. Yet he only laughed and patted my head before opening a wooden object, I bolted inside and jumped excitedly around.

"You're a hyper bacca aren't you?" Mitch chuckled before he walked up to me. I felt my tail wag, was he finally going to show affection?

"You're so fluffy.... How bout I call you fluffy?" He asked and hugged me. Fluffy? As for a name? I let a scratchy laugh pass by and Mitch pulled back, disgust on his face.

"Fluffy needs a bath... C'mon, follow me buddy" Mitch got up ad walked away, at least he showed some affection.... It still counts. I quickly padded after him and he was sitting on a marble object that had water flowing into it.

"Get in the tub" There was no way I was going to get in tub, it was probably a monster. Mitch signed and then he started removing the cloth he wore, then he was naked. He had a decent mating tool but mine was very much bigger. Mitch sat in the tub then motioned me to do the same, slowly yet surely I made my way towards the tub and sat next to him, the water now up to our stomachs. He leaned over to stop the water flow, and turned to me with a bottle.

"Alright Mr. Smelly, let me wash you" I shrugged my shoulders and nuzzled into his neck before licking a spot by his collar bone. I purred as I felt his hands massaging my head, I purred even more as he started massaging my shoulders. I licked the spot once more before biting down causing his movements to stop and for him to let out a small yelp.

"Hey! No biting!" Mitch yelled at me, I let go and licked it over before I nuzzled my head into his neck causing him to shiver.

I was sad when he pulled his hands away, but startled as he dropped water on my head a couple of times. I was going to growl but he had his back turned. I purred as I grabbed his hips and leaned up so my head was back at his neck, he stayed there, frozen as I readied myself. This would be my first time doing something like this.

"F-Fluffy?" He called out, I purred before pushing forward, Mitch's mouth widened and his arms shot forward onto the wall to keep him from falling. I was purring nonstop and he was breathing heavily, I nuzzled into his back and grunted when I felt him loosen around me. I  panted as I started thrusting back and forth while Mitch gave grunts and a few other sounds that made me go faster.

"Oh fuck..." I heard him say, then he made that sound again, more repeatedly this time. I gave a sound of delight and went harder making him go slack against the wall and close his eyes.

"Ah! S-stop moving so fast!" He yelled, I ignored him and went as fast as I could get him to scream.

"Oh god! I'm g-gonna-" He screamed and I felt him tighten around me making me release in him. I sighed happily and pulled out, I picked Mitch up and carefully walked to another room, I laid him down and he covered himself with something and looked at me until I got in too. I grabbed his waist and held him there, my head resting on his neck and Mitch didn't seem to mind.

Marking him is quite the thrill, hopefully he's alright if I do it again.

"Fluffy?" I was hovering above him and I softly pushed him on his back, Mitch jolted as I slowly pulled his legs apart.

"a-again?! Aren't you tired?" He asked, I shook my head 'no' and pushed forward, his eyes closed and I heard that sound that drove me insane. I let a whimper out as I felt myself slowly thrust, I didn't want to hurt him but it's getting hard to contain myself.

"Faster! Please...!" Mitch cried out, I leant down and licked his neck as I sped up, Mitch provided me more space to suck his neck and I went harder, making him grab my shoulders and throw his head back.

"Ah! Oh god! Faster!" He yelled out and I purred as I sucked on his neck and did as he asked. From the corner of my eye I seen his open and his mouth get wider, no sound coming out. A growl came from me and I went harder, making him choke on air and for him to scream out and I felt him splatter on my stomach while I released inside him. I panted and pulled out only to drop into the open space next to him, Mitch rolled onto my chest and I really don't know what happened after that as I blacked out.

Maybe he'll be my mate...