I'm Liking It

Mitch's POV

Fluffy fell asleep right after I laid down on his chest. I twitched from the pleasure I still felt and sighed, my pet just fucked me...and I was ok with it, Notch-dammit. I sighed and closed my eyes, sleep gripping me, I allowed it to consume me slowly.

Next day

I woke up alone in bed, making me sit up straight and look around the room. A sudden crash made me grab some boxers before bolting out the door only to see Fluffy covered in flour. He shook rapidly, trying to remove it but ended up sneezing.

"Fluffy..." I sighed, he looked at me and smiled. He sneezed again, I walked over to him and patted his head.

"What were you doing?" I looked around the room, his tracks came from the kitchen, I was about to follow it but Fluffy softly butted me towards my room yet again.

"Alright, alright, but I'm not getting in this time..."

Short time skip

"Dammit Fluffy! Get in the tub!" I yelled in distress as Fluffy sat on the floor and looked at me. I groaned and hit my forehead, Fluffy made a sound before rolling on the floor.

"If I get in will you?" I asked, I never seen him move so fast as he sat up and nodded his head. I glared at him as I took off my boxers, I drained the water and turned it back on for a shower. Fluffy yipped and got in after me, I pulled him under the water after he stood, I avoided eye contact with him as I washed him. I glared at the last place to wash, his crotch.

"...you did that on purpose didn't you?" I looked back up to him and he nodded with a smile.

"I swear if you're trying to get something out of this..." I growled as I grabbed the body wash, he only grunted at me, I sighed and closed my eyes as I brought my hands down to his crotch and washed the fur that had clumps of what was hopefully flour.

"Ignore the pleasure..." I said as he started purring, he leaned onto me and licked my neck. I felt my face start to heat up as I felt something much bigger in my hands. I opened a single eye and looked down only to gap at it, that was in me last night?! Holy nether!

"Um...I think that's enough uh here..." I brought more of his body under water and let go of the appendage.

"You can step out, I still have to take a show-Holy shit" I made the mistake of turning around, he wasted no time in pushing in and thrusting, I tried to stop myself from moaning but I couldn't.

"Shit.... Fluffy, s-stop" I moaned, I leaned against the wall, my body moved on its own to receive and welcome it while I moaned against my will.

"Ah! Faster!" I yelled out but bit my tongue, silencing a moan. Fluffy complied and to all the gods in minecraftia, thank you for this creature.

"I'm gonna cum.... dear Notch!" I screamed, my legs buckled and I whined as he pulled out only to turn me around and fuck me against the shower wall. I threw my head back and moaned repeatedly as he took me and made me his.

"I'm gon-AH!" I yelled out as I came, the water washed it away though, Fluffy kept going for a bit before he came in me with a sound of delight.

"....don't mention this....ever" I grumbled as I turned off the water while he carried me to my bedroom, he grunted as he laid me down and curled up beside me. I rolled my eyes and scratched under his chin making him purr, I chuckled, sure I was mad, but he was being cute.

"....You're not in heat are you?" I asked, he shook his head before he nibbled on my ear.

"...can you talk?" I asked, he let go if my ear and looked at me. He tried saying...something but started coughing.

"You voice is shot! Um.... hm... ever drank tea?"

-----------------------------------------------

Fluffy yipped in pain and backed away from the bowl in front of him. I sighed and poured milk in it along with honey.

"Silly bacca...try it now, it's not that hot anymore" I sat in front of the bowl and watched as he hesitantly walked or rather crawled up to it

"...go on, this'll help your throat" He gave a small growl before coughing.

"Fluffy, stop being stubborn" I sighed, this time he glared at me before drinking from it. I patted his head softly as I got up and walked in the kitchen, I had cleaned up the flour mess and put it somewhere he hopefully couldn't reach.

"Hey Fluffy, once Mat gets here do you think you could allow him to examine you? He's never seen a bacca be-" I stood in the empty dinning room, the bowl was empty too but tipped over. Fluffy was nowhere in sight, I walked hesitantly into the living room to find that empty too.

"Fluffy?" I walked into my room to find the bacca trying to wiggle under my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he stepped back and whined, I looked under the bed to see a red ball.

"...You've gotta be kidding me" I muttered and grabbed it. Fluffy yipped and pounced on me, his small tail wagged a bit.

"See it? Go get it!" I chuckled as I threw the bouncy ball out of my room, he jumped off of me and yipped his way into the living room.

I smiled as this contined for the rest of the day, Mat called me to say he had to come over another day, I hadn't told him about Fluffy yet, but I wanted to surprise the robot.

"Alright Fluffy, time for bed" I yawned as I gave him a couple more fish to which he gladly ate. He followed right after me but didn't get on the bed, instead he sat by the bathroom door and tilted his head.

"Bath tomorrow, come here" I said sleepily, he whined but did as I asked and laid down next to me. I reached over and turned off the lights, I yelped as Fluffy licked my neck.

"I'm tired..." I whined as he continued, he too whined causing me to sigh. I flipped onto my stomach and hesitantly pulled down my boxers, Fluffy sat up and stared at me.

"Go ahead..." I whispered, He yipped again and crawled behind me while I already had a death grip on my pillow. I blushed heavily as he pushed in, it was a bit uncomfortable as he instantly started thrusting but I soon started moaning.

"Mmm....ah" I closed my eyes as my body rocked along with his thrusts, he had made a sound, a chorus of them as he went faster.

"Ah.... harder, please.." I begged, Fluffy grunted and obeyed, my back arched and I yelled out as he hit my prostate.

"Ah! Fuck!" I screamed in pleasure, Fluffy laid his head on my back and moaned softly, a wet slapping sound filled the air beside from our moans, yells and grunts which fuelled my lust.

"Good boy! Faster!" I moaned out, my grip on the pillow had increased and now Fluffy had went ballistic, slamming into me, growling in my ear, purring softly.

"Fl-Ah!" I screamed out, he had speed that's for sure, he pulled out, turned me around and pounded into me in no time flat, I don't know why but I was liking this a lot and I didn't want him to stop.

"I'm g-gonna-Ah! Don't stop! Oh Notch please don't stop!" I screamed and grabbed onto his shoulders, he took the rest of my boxers off and placed my right leg on his shoulder, I reached down and grabbed the covers as he went deeper in me.

"I-I" All my efforts to hold it went down the drain as I shook and came, I panted as he continued thrusting, I moaned as I felt something much bigger slipping in and out of me as he thrusted.

" 's so big!" I gasped out and shook, a second climax rushed forward and I slacked on the bed, the bed itself banged against the wall, I moaned and yelled.

"Fluffy!" I yelled as he slammed in me one last time causing that big thing to slip inside and I came once again.

"Fuck...do that again" I tiredly chuckled, He blinked slowly at me and smiled, putting my leg down and softly laying on my stomach. I tiredly laughed and patted his head, he purred and that was what I fell asleep to.

See you with the next update you wonderful sick fucks!