A Delta's Worth

Mitch's POV

I was frozen as Jerome looked at me, his unnatural yellow eyes piercing into my soul as he had his lips pulled back in a snarl while he poofed up.

"E-Easy big guy" I slowly moved away from him, creating what little distance I could before trying to bolt to the door and get away for the time being.

But as fate had it, he pounced and held me still beneath him.

The, rather awkwardly sexual, position he had me in made my heart pound against my chest.

"Jerome?! B-Biggu-! Shit" I quivered as his canines ran against the sensitive mark on my beck and I shivered as he nibbled on it.

"Mm...Ah! No! Bad Mitch!" I yelled to myself, trying to force away how pleasurable it was, even if he was just biting it. Wait...he was biting it now, but why did it feel so good?

"Ah?" He growled even with his canines against me. I jumped, feeling his claws tearing through my pants and boxers, leaving them in shreds.

"Oh fuck-WAIT!" My cheeks were on fire as he pushed in and he grew livid once he did.

Savagely, he thrusted into me, holding me by my hips as he went in over and over again.

My moans filled the air and I went slack against him, there was a part of me that still tried to get away but the majority of my body responded with him and moved against him.

"Oh Notch...!" My back arched as he sped up, snarling and fell into a brutal pace on my ass. Having me scream out now. I tried keeping myself up but I was soon resting my head on my forearm, my eyes trained on the back door as he hit deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Mitch are you-?!HOLY FUC-" Poor Rob...

As fast as it open it shut again as Rob went running back to where he came. He most likely was going to raid my fridge and heard me.

"Oh fuck! Faster!" Jerome gave a hum of approval, pivoting his hips to increase his pace as I moaned my heart out.

"Mm! Ngh!" Was this wrong? That I was liking this far too much than I was supposed to?

Then again he hadn't let his assualt on the mate mark and that made everything double in pleasure.

"Jer....rome! I need...ngh! Please!" My sentence was broken with desires as he continued having his way with me.

As if he wasn't giving me enough, he struck that damn bundle of nerves that had me drooling on the forest floor beneath me.

The warm collect of my soon to be climax started rising forward and I submitted myself fully to him. Near crying out with how amazing it felt.

"C'mon..! Give it to me Biggums!" I moaned out, moving myself against his thrusts to send him deeper if possible. He had let go of his bite but the feeling lingered and it made my whole body twitch.

"C-Can't" I whimpered underneath him, the dull ache of his claws running against my thighs gave me a small scare but as they went closer towards my crotch, that was when I felt myself give away and release onto the grass beneath me.

"A-Ah! Jerome!" He slammed into me a couple of more times, riding out his climax and his knot slipped inside of me once more, making me gasp in pleasure.

"Ngh...Oh fuck.." Came his hazy reply as he laid his head on the center of my back.

"H-Hey Biggums...How are ya?" I asked, panting myself as I recovered from my high.

"Well...there was no pain this time...there's that?" He gave a small laugh, moving his hips to grind against me.

"Mm...I wonder why" I sighed jokingly, almost falling asleep until the back door opened again and a pair of boxers and pants for me were pushed out, Lachlan was there with his arm covering his eyes as he blindly reached for the doornob and closed it again.

"...I should really take back the keys I gave them..."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Rob came to Mat's house in tears mate, Preston had to distinguish himself to comfort the poor guy" Lachlan scolded me once I got out of the shower.

"Jerome went primal again, its not my fault he wanted to mate, mate" I mocked him, getting a swift punch to my shoulder jokingly.

"And it's not like you can blame me, Rob was gonna raid my fridge anyway!" I countered, pulling on a pair of boxers from under the towel and reaching for a shirt.

"You should have seen him, all blubbering and blushing, it was cute but you scared him for life!" I snickered lowly, getting another punch to the shoulder.

"Don't hit mate" Lachlan gave a gasp as Jerome mimicked him and punched his shoulder, I laughed at him as he watched the bacca go into the bathroom.

"He hits like a tank!" He gasped out, rubbing his arm, I laughed once more, turning to the side and sighing.

"Tell me about it..." I whispered, placing a hand on my sore ass.

"OH DUDE GEEZ! LIKE I NEED THAT IMAGE IN MY HEAD" Lachlan was blushing and glaring at me as I laughed, getting dressed.

I updated again ya sick fucks, I'll update my other books, just give me a bit alright?

F.O.T