Glorified Victory?

By popular demand I had to upload this train wreck.

Normal POV

Jerome had successfully sharpened both of the chosen axes in his hands and began swinging them experimentally. Mitch silently watched him, once again did the bacca refuse to challenge his mate.

"I'm not as good as Mitch but I'll give it a go" Rob chuckled, bringing out his iron sword. Mat was spectating along with Mitch who was on standby in case it got out of hand. That being the Canadians own fear.

"Ready?" Rob called out a smile on his face. Jerome gave a wide grin back, his canines flashing.

"Yep!" The bacca gripped the handles of both as he shot forward, twisting his body to cross cut Rob. Only to be halted in his tracks as said Rob kept him at bay with his sword.

"No warning? Jerome I'm hurt" He faked a pout as he quickly brought his sword back, managing to create distance between the two.

"Alright then...Ready now?" Jerome asked, a small smirk on his muzzle. Rob gave a nod and the two were a clash of iron and diamond.

"HOLY Notch that's loud" Mitch groaned, covering his ears, laughing softly as he kept his eyes on the two. Rob wasn't as bad as he led on, of course the group had ranked Mitch to be unbeatable. However now, seeing Jerome's instinct, it made him believe that perhaps he wasn't ranked number one.

An animalistic snarl came just as Rob went flying. As the dust from the dirt cleared way, Jerome stood there. Eyes wide and yellow as his body shook.

Both Mitch and Mat grew weary as his eyes snapped up towards Rob, who struggled to stand.

"J-Jerome?" Mitch called out, his hand gripping the tip of his iron sword. The bacca remained silent with his lips pulled back into a snarl.

"Mitch..handle Jerome" Mat whispered to me as he cautiously went over to Rob. The male gasping as he stumbled once he set his foot down.

"Biggums? Where did you learn to fight?" He asked, his sword on the hilt if his belt as he made his way over.

Jerome's wide unnatural yellow eyes held downcast, not taking his eyes off the spot where Rob once stood.

"C....an't...ho...ld...it" The bacca gasped out, shivering repeatedly. Mitch tilted his head but pulled back enough to narrowly dodge the blade of the sharp diamond axe.

"Woah! Easy there! Its just me biggums, you don't have to-" Mitch stopped and swiftly put his sword up to block both axes as Jerome's yellow eyes refused to look up at him. His vision blurry with untamed animosity.

"Geez...what happened to you not wanting to fight me?" Mitch asked, pouting softly and pushing Jerome back singlehandedly.

"...." Now yellow eyes glared at him, slit just like an untamed ocelot's eye. Mitch's own widened as he went on a strong defensive against Jerome. The bacca snarling in frustration and now disregarding the human before him and delivering a swift kick in the gut.

"Oof!" Mitch gaped, rolling by his back door and wincing as he got up, the pain in both his back and stomach reduced his movements.

"M...itch" Jerome gave a final sigh as his eyes closed and his legs gave way beneath him.

The bacca tumbled down where he stood, his hands releasing their grip as he went unconscious. Mitch sat there, unsure of what exactly happened just one question flew there his head.

Just what the hell happened?

Jerome's POV

White noise filled my ears as I came back to reality. Immediately sitting up and taking in a deep breath.

"Woah there! You had...quite the episode there bud...Take a rest" The man named Rob ushered me as he gently coaxed me to lay down once more.

"Urgh...head on fire" I mumbled, holding my head in my hands, whimpering as my body seemed to ignite itself with the unbearable pain.

An ultimate weapon

I gave a harsh and strangled scream as pain coursed through my veins.

You're glorious....

That man. His face was a ghost in my mind. My body seized up as Rob called for help. My mind went black as I lost myself in the pain. It was suffocating. Memories tore through my head as I seemingly roared out in pain.

"Jerome! Speak to me biggums!" Warmth was the only thing I felt, I couldn't see Mitch. Nor could I see Mat and what smelled like a new arrival.

"Holy- What's happening?!" He cried out. His accent thick. My snarls returned as my head grew heavy. Bile rose in my throat and the warmth was gone. No sooner was my head pushed towards the side and into some container.

"Poor guy...Is he all right?" I dismissed their voices as I let it out. A hand softly rubbing my back as I threw up.

"Ugh...hurts..." I moaned out as my stomach ached and my throat burned. The container was moved away as I was sat up.

"You gotta drink water Biggums" I groaned but got up, weakly falling onto all all fours as I urged myself forward on my paws.

"Alright...Here" A bowl was pushed into my sight. I had to lay down in order to drink it. Enjoying the cool sensation going down my dry throat.

"Your mental state is: leveled, however your whole nerve system is shot" Mat spoke out, his voice too loud in my opinion as I glared in his direction.

"So, that means rest for you big guy" Rob held out his hand once I finished. With a sigh through my nose I took it and pulled myself to my feet. Wincing as my back straightened.

"Mm...Mitch" I groaned, slowly getting back into bed. I shivered once I settled back into bed, sighing softly when his scent drifted over me.

"Shh...Get some sleep Biggums, I'll be right here..." I nodded gingerly closing my eyes and allowing his fingers to soothe me to sleep.

What happened to me?

HAPPY 800 THIS WAS VOTED FOR ON POPULAR DEMAND! I LOVE YOU GUYS DON'T FEEL INTIMIDATED TO CHAT WITH ME.

I NEED MORE FRIENDS ANYWAY, LET'S THROW AN INTERNET PARTY!

Also, don't forget that Bad Boy is back! I like reading feedback!

F.O.T