The Issue With Clothes

I promise to fight every single one of you little shits

Mitch's POV

A loud yelp along with a thud woke me up in the morning, or was it night? I couldn't tell. All I knew was that Jerome fucked me through the night and I wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE THINGS?!" Jerome growled out and I groaned as I sat up, glaring at him.

"What the fuck Jerome..I'm tired as hell" He only held up boxers and frowned at them.

"Why do I need to wear this cloth that covers my body? Do you not want a clear view of my-" I cut him off just by bringing my hand up.

"OKAY! Heard enough...Listen, if you want to be civilized, then this is what you need...You took a shower right?" I asked, immediately getting a nod from him.

"Good boy" He smiled at my praise.

"I'm a good boy..." I couldn't help the laugh as it came out of my mouth.

"That's cute and all, but clothes are a big step, next I'll teach you proper speech" Jerome tilted his head at me.

"What's wrong with my way of speaking? Is my English no good for you? I'm much better in Italian" He perked up once he mentioned the language.

"Nothing is wrong with your English, just the way you phrase things....I mean I understand what you mean, but it'll be good for you to know, Okay?" I gave him a small smile while he blinked at me.

"Sei solo geloso che posso parlare un'altra lingua!"

You're just jealous I can speak another language!

I gave a huff as I crossed my arms and gave a small smirk.

"Oh? Mon italien peut être limité mais je peux toujours retomber sur mon français"

Oh? My Italian may be limited but I can always fall back on my french

Jerome and I both stared at each other. Silence between us was never so thick.

"....What?" I gave a joyful ring of laughter as I held my stomach, Jerome just sat in front of me and shook my shoulders. Pleading me to teach him some words in my exotic language.

Of course once my laughing fit died down, I helped him with his boxers as I taught him a few basic words.

"Mitch? Are you clothed?" I heard Rob call out, with a roll of my eyes  I sighed.

"I just got out of the shower...Why are you here so early?!" I questioned him as I got dressed, slowly moving to keep the pain from walking to a minimum.

"Bed" Jerome purred against my leg, getting me to fall and sit on his back.

"Oof! Heavier than I thought..." He muttered and sat, getting me to tumble off of him.

"Asshole..." I sneered, sticking my tongue at him as he gave a small smirk.

"Well uh...Lachlan called me a bit ago, asking for you about the uh...Adventure map?" Rob asked, a blushing mess as he looked everywhere except for at Jerome and I.

"Well to be honest, I'm in no position to be jumping around.." I gave a half hearted laugh, pulling my shirt over my head.

"Ha...ha...yeah uh, anyway- Mat wants to know if Jerome is ready for today" He said, both of us turned our heads to the bacca growling to himself as he attempted to pull on a shirt like I did.

"....Give me, thirty minutes" I sighed going over to him and helped him put his arms through the sleeves. Jerome frowned as I helped dress him, he tried shying my hand away but allowed me to help when he tripped over himself trying to put on socks.

"These cloths restrict me from running" He pouted. I sagged my shoulders and sighed through my nose.

"Oh stop it, Now let's put these on" I help up my extra pair of shoes to which he growled at.

"Pale ones wear too much...go natural, it's better" Jerome muttered to himself as he allowed me to put them on his feet.

"Today will be about fighting with weapons" Mat explained, directing Jerome to a table that had the variety from wooden swords to diamond axes.

"You pick one and we'll go from there" He said, awaiting Jerome's choice.

"This" The bacca never been so quiet as he picked up the diamond axe, he looked back and picked up an iron one as well.

"Axes are kinda heavy, especially a diamond one, are you sure biggums?" I asked, Jerome twirled the both of them in his hands with ease, throwing them in the air and catching them. Smiling softly at our surprise.

"I'm sure" He grinned, showing his white canines. Why did he look so battle ready? Was that just his bacca's instinct again? Or was this a hidden side to him.

"I must say, these are dull though...claws are better" Jerome said inspecting both in his hands.

"We could always sharpen them before we start?" Rob suggested, Jerome gave a nod with a smile.

"Sounds good" I couldn't hold back the smile from forming.

Maybe he'd like the Hunger Games.

Love me, I updated

I found this writer on Fanficton and they renewed my love for Stevebrine