The Meat

Mitch's POV

I gave a sigh as I stood in the shower while Jerome, Mat, and Lachlan were out doing whatever. My body was aching like crazy, it hurt so much to even move. Jerome had gone twice as ballistic ever since he gave me that full mark or whatever he said.

With a roll of my neck I gave a groan as the hot water scolded down my body, and then there was him going on and on about me getting pregnant. Men can't do that! 

"Silly bacca" I chuckled, turning the water off and stepping out. Slowly bending down to pick up my towel I walked into my bedroom. The new bed had arrived and with the help of Preston I set it up.

"So, tell me bout that bacca of yours" Preston was in his human form as he laid on my bed with a sigh. 

"He found me the night we played that stupid jump map, followed me home and he's lived here since" I said, pulling on my boxers from under the towel.

"Is that all? I heard that you two, have gotten...Hot and steamy" Preston winked at me as he bounced his eyebrows.

"My sex life shouldn't interest you" I shot back, disregarding the towel and pulling some jeans on.

"Well I gotta know who stole your heart! Is he more of an animal in bed? Hm Mitchy?" I rolled my eyes as he stood and pinched my ear playfully.

"That's none of your business Purston" I shot back with a chuckle. Grabbing my cream colored long sleeve shirt and my checkered jacket.

"Why don't you get started tearing up your own bed with Rob" I teased.

"He only sees me as a friend Mitchy! Do you know how aggrivating it is?! I just wanna kiss his stupid face!" Preston stood as he flared up and sighed.

"But still~ I'm guessing that the reason you needed a new bed was cause of him?" I rolled my eyes.

"We have a winner folks! Look behind curtain number two for your prize" Preston was back in his human form as he glared at me that melted away to show him smirking at me.

"So he is an animal in bed!" 

"I will kick you out of my house so fast Preston"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mitch? Could Jerome really tear out my throat?" Lachlan asked me once the trio got back from their small adventure.

"Pretty much, why do you ask?" I raised an eyebrow at him with I cooked in the kitchen with little of his help.

"U-Uh no reason bud" He was fast to leave the kitchen and soon Rob took his place along with a bickering Preston.

"Miiiiiitchy! Back me up! Right Rob a dob flob here is adorable?" The lava mob basically yelled causing me to jump with the raw meat I had on a tray.

"Rob has a face only a mother could love Preston" I snickered at the face Rob gave me while Preston blazed up once again.

"OOOH! You want some ice for that burn Robby?!" He didn't even say anything as Preston was in a fit of laughter, trying to keep himself upright.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up, I'll get the both you of back for that, and no Preston, I am not adorable...For I am downright sexy!" Rob turned and swatted his own behind as he left.

"Jerome! how would you like your steak?" I patted Preston's back as he was left speechless by the one and only Flower King.

"Raw, cooked meat wouldn't digest" Said the bacca, I gave a hum but watched in horror as he wasn't kidding and picked up one of the meats that needed to be prepped and ate it.

"....Right..." 

F.O.T 

A short little chapter cause why not. Also for those who are nearby, I work Haunt at Dorney Park. I'm in Blackout giving people the frightening.