So That's A Mat

Jerome's POV

As I wrapped up my shower and turned off the water-I shook my body, draining the water from my fur and with a smile I walked into Mitch's bedroom to see the exact damage we did the day before.

The bed was on the floor, the headboard was smashed and there were small chunks of wood around it. The sheets were ripped and the covers were stained. I couldn't help but smile at it, being aggressive during the mating of a bacca was normal.

"Huh?" My ears perked to the sound of a small knock that rang throughout the house. I followed the noises until I came to the front door, I jumped a bit as another knock was heard.

As I opened the door, with small difficulty, there was a man of tin can standing in front of me. A few seconds passed before I decided that he was dangerous and shouldn't be trusted, I poofed up my fur and growled at him.

"A bacca?" His voice sounded metallic and I watched him tilt his head and went to touch me but I snarled at him which caused him to jump and retract his hand.

"U-Uh...M-Mitch?!" He cried out, I stopped and looked back-he couldn't wake Mitch up, Mitch needed his rest! With a small yip I ran into the back room-falling onto my four paws to get their quicker.

I poked my head inside and sighed to see him asleep still. As quietly as I could I went back on the bed and laid next to him, licking his cheek.

"Um..Mitch?" I turned my head and growled at the man thing causing Mitch to stir next to me and groan out.

"What Jerome? What now??" He asked sleepily, sitting up and holding his head in his hands-shivering slightly at the cold air.

"Sorry to disturb you of your slumber Mitch-I came to check on you...It's been 72 hours since you've contacted anyone for a recording" The tin can man said a bit too loudly getting Mitch to groan again, I responded by growling at him.

"Down Jerome! Mat isn't gonna hurt you or me" Mitch chuckled as he looked at me and patted my head.

"That's a Mat?" I asked after I calmed down and tilted my head at him.

"Yes Jerome...That's a Mat" Mitch laughed and patted me on my nose. I kept my gaze on Mat as he looked right at me.

"Data base completed-successfully transferred information on subject Bacca/Jerome" I jumped at how strange his voice had gotten.

"Mitch, if I may-can I observe your bacca for the next couple of days?" Wait Mitch's bacca? If anything Mitch was my pale one.

"Don't ask me, ask him.." He yawned tiredly and rolled over on my chest. I eyed the Mat cautiously as his gaze rested on me.

"May I?" He asked, holding out a raw fish, I perked up at the sight of it. Instantly I nodded my head and he threw it in the air, I caught it with ease and looked at him. Waiting for more.

"Let's get started then!"

Honestly I just wanted more raw fish...

Hello my precious babies! So I have news about yet another new story. I'm gonna give a go to a violent type of book- It's Merome so don't worry.

Bacca Mafia ;)

Mitch has a small team of friends who go after the Bacca Mafia because they destroyed their village and killed family members but it all back fires, Mitch and his friends get captured.

Ye???

F.O.T