Nonstop

Mitch's POV

I woke with a start as I felt the familiar pleasure starting from my ass. My eyes opened and I screamed, grabbing the pillow from under my head.

"Fluffy! N-Now?!" I moaned out, he grunted and thrusted faster. It was dark outside still, but I didn't care, I didn't know what was running through my head but I didn't want him to stop, not this time. The pleasure just kept getting bigger and bigger, swelling in my stomach.

"Oh fuck! Harder!" I whined as he hit my prostate. Fluffy complied and I cried out in pleasure, incoherent thoughts ran through my head as he pounded into me. I gasped as I felt the bed rock along with his thrusts, Fluffy was groaning and grunting above me, I begged him to fuck me, my climax was so close but then my cellphone had to ring.

"Wait! Fluffy, wait oh god" I panted as he stopped with a whine. I picked it up with a small moan as Fluffy rolled his hips along with a purr.

"H-Hello?" I answered, desperately trying to control my breathing as Fluffy slowly thrusted.

"Hello Mitch, sorry to wake you from your slumber, but I'm free today and thought I could stop by" I bit my lip as Fluffy panted and thrusted a bit faster. I covered my mouth with a groan.

"U-Uh not today....oh my god...uh...how about tomorrow or-fuck...during the weekend?" I panted out as Fluffy started pounding into me again.

"I'll see-are you ok? Did I call you at a bad time?" Mat asked, I covered my mouth and took the phone away from my ear as pleasure raked through me.

"Y-Yeah, scary movie...gotta go!" I hurried out and hung up the phone, not waiting for him to give a message back.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh god!" I screamed, arching my back and grabbing a handful of the sheets below. Fluffy whimpered from above me and I choked out another moan.

"Just keep going! Please!" I cried, my dick twitched rapidly. Fluffy purred and bent down to lick my lips, I grabbed his neck and pushed his face closer to mine as I kissed him. I held him there as I came, Fluffy pulled back a bit, I opened my eyes as he closed them.

"Fluffy!" I screamed, it must've been about five in the morning when he started, it was more or less seven at night when I found my voice to tell him to stop.

"A-Ah....F-Fluffy! L-last one" I stuttered as he came in me again, panting above me. He nodded his head as he nearly fell on me, I sighed and blinked the sleep away. My bed broke hours ago, when I told him that'd be the last time. But after I felt it crash to the floor, something in me sparked and I begged him to keep going.

"H-Here, you sit back....I'll ride you..." I panted, Fluffy quivered and nodded his head before pulling out and sat, leaning his back on what was left of my headboard. I knew I was over doing it with the sex, but it was a big stress relief.

He grunted and grabbed my hips while I moaned, I quickly brought myself up and lowered down just to get rid of the need. My eyes cracked open to see his head back, eyes closed, his mouth was open and his tongue hung out as he moaned.

"G-God damn..." I moaned in pleasure, I heard a whimper and felt Fluffy slowly start to thrust upwards. Hitting my prostate, making me gasp.

" Lo so ...."

(I know....)

It was faint but I heard it, I bit my lip the voice was gruff and sounded broken. Was that Fluffy? The thought went away as I felt my climax rise again, I don't even know how many times I'd done it.

"Fluffy!!" I screamed, I was too tired to hold it in, so was he, I sighed and laid on his chest. Fluffy picked me up and laid the both of us down while I turned off the light.

"....holy shit..." I breathed out and Fluffy purred in response. I needed a new bed set, new covers, new ass.

"Fluffy...You deserve a metal" I laughed and hugged him closer to me. He only grunted and softly purred, I moaned a bit as I moved my leg. My back is killing me, but I still went to sleep.

Bam

Fuck

Off

Typos

*drops mic and walks out*