A Shell To Call Mine

First work now school? Ugh....when did I sign up for school??

Mitch's POV

"No Jerome you can't-! And there he goes..." I whispered to myself as Jerome bolted towards the lake. What was I going to do with him?

"Mitch!" He cried out and that's when I started running towards him, hoping he wasn't hurt.

"What happen-?" I stopped talking as he held up a clam shell. I smiled at him before taking it.

"It's very beautiful Jerome..here" I said, handing it back to him.

"It's for you, Bacca custom" He explained, smiling joyfully.

"Oh well then um...here!" I said going over to a pale pink shell and gave it to him. He let out a small gasp as I handed it to him, looking back at me with tears in his eyes.

"What? You don't like the color? I could find ano-" Jerome cut me off

"You're Pregnant?" He asked with a smile, my head reared back and a blush erupted as I felt my stomach.

"I don't think that's possible for me" I stuttered out, his ears perked up and he smiled.

"We try?" Basically him asking for sex, and that's when the blood started rushing downstairs.

"We aren't anywhere near my house...." What the hell is wrong with me?? I'm basically agreeing for him to fuck me?! Men can't get pregnant...right?

"Baccas mate anywhere" He chuckled, hugging me by my waist making the blush I had grow bigger.

"B-but aren't you trying to uh...understand human-ah" He squeezed my body close to his own getting my body to shiver in agreement. I glared to my crotch.

"Let's get back to the house..." I started but Jerome refused to let me go.

"I want to mate with you against a tree" My mind went racing with all the possible outcomes of my next sentence.

"Jerome..."

"Just this once...please, you'll enjoy it" He whispered.

"Enjoy what?" The breath paled from my body as I heard Rob catch up to us.

"I was going to show Mitch a bacca custom" Jerome said smoothly, looking down at me as I glared at him as well as silently glaring at Rob who acted as the cockblock this time.

"Mind if I watch? I'm curious to all of this bacca nature" Rob asked making me freeze up.

"Not sure if it'd be the cleanest sight for you but okay" My eyes shot wide open as he pushed me against a tree and attacked my neck.

"ON SECOND THOUGHT I THINK I HEARD MAT CALLING ME!" I watched breathlessly as Rob made a run for it, covering his ears as he went.

"No more distractions...what do you say now?" He whispered in my ear, holding me up.

"I-I...um...just" I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Can we get back to the house? I'd like some more privacy" Jerome pouted at me but carried me back down the trail.

"Soon you'll give me a pink shell when it's true" He mumbled as we neared both Rob and Mat who were quietly talking.

"I don't know if it's possible with other baccas but...human men can't get pregnant, only woman can" I whispered to him as I opened the door to my house, letting him close it before we made our way towards my room.

"We can only try Mitch, we'll mate regularly, as a bacca" my face heated up as I remembered the last time.

"Y-you mean all night?!" I asked as he laid me down on the bed so he could close the door.

"Yes" He smiled, taking off his sweatpants and fumbling with his boxers. I bit my bottom lip as I sat up and took off my shirt as well as my shorts.

"You don't need to be afraid...you liked it" He whispered, hovering over me as he basically ripped off my boxers.

"No Jerome" I sighed, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"I loved it" The bacca before me smiled wide as he prepared himself.

"Ready?" He asked, I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Ready" I whispered, I never thought I'd get to feel this amount of pain again.

"HOLY fuck...." I groaned, shutting my eyes as he pushed himself in.

"Oh god..." I moaned painfully as he gave a small thrust, pushing himself in faster.

"Good, no?" He panted.

"Move" I ignored his question and shivered as he pulled out. Soon enough he grew wild, making me moan out and claw at his back, making the air bed sway beneath us.

"Oh yes! Yes more!" I moaned out, whimpering as he held my hands down to the bed.

"N-no! Let me go! Please! I want to-Ah!" Jerome only growled at me as he slammed into me.

"Jerome!" Oh what am I gonna do with him?

I really need to update more