New Home

Didn't I say this'll be a Merome smut? No well.. Yeah, don't worry Jerome tops~ The smut will be in the next chapter!

Here you go my lovelies!

This Mitch guy was walking for quite awhile, with me following him from on top of the trees. When he stopped I stopped, it had gotten dark out but I could see clearly, I wonder if the pale one's could too.

"Rob? Is that you up there?" My ears perked to his voice, he was looking right up at me, his amber eyes reminded me of the leader of those weird pale one's.

"I swear if you're trying to scare me" Mitch let off a nervous laugh but I remained quiet. He moved almost as if to get a better sight of me but I just jumped to the next tree.

"M-Mat?" I was confused, what's a Mat? Whatever it was it sounded weird.

"Preston?" I jumped down to a lower tree, his eyes followed me, now he had this item in his hand, it looked sharp, like my claws.

"...Lachlan?" He was amusing to watch, this pale one is afraid of me? I jumped down into the lowest tree and hid in the leaves, He hesitantly walked forward and that was when I caught his scent, it smelled like pine and roses. Weird for a male, he was about to climb up the tree when I jumped down behind him, I smelled raw fish from him as well, I turned to face him only to find him already staring at me.

"....A bacca? What are you doing out here?" I nodded my head towards him, a few scratchy grunts followed.

"Me?" Mitch put the sharp object away and pulled out a black object and held it up to his ear.

"...Hey Mat? Can you tame a wild bacca?" I tilted my head but padded towards him and sniffed his pockets for food, I smelled the faint scent of fresh fish and whined.

"Oh um hold on- what is it bud?" I stood on my two feet, which was awkward for me, I normally got around on my four paws, I had to look down at him. I made a series of grunts before I dropped back to my paws, standing on two legs felt natural but strange at the same time.

"I don't speak bacca..." I groaned lowly and paced back in forth until my stomach growled.

"Oh! Um...I'm sorry, I only have raw fish-hey Mat? Is it safe to feed a bacca raw fish?"  I sat in front of him, clearly confused about who he was talking to, I still wanted to know what a Mat was exactly.

" Alright, I'll call you back later..." Mitch closed the black case thing before taking out the raw fish. I yipped in delight and waited until he gave it to me, I had about six before I was full. This pale one wasn't so bad, I guess I could stay with him.

"Um...well, nice meeting you and everything but Mat says its impossible to tame you so...bye" He turned and continued walking, I tilted my head before following him.

"You can stop following me, why don't you go home" I had no clue where my tribe was, this was a whole new land for me.

"You don't have a home?" He asked, facing me now, I shook my head and sat next to him.

Let's clarify some things, a wild bacca acts like a dog, alright? Alright.

"Well...would you like to come home with me?" I yipped and tackled him, he hit the ground with a small chuckle.

"Alright! Come along then!" I jumped off of him and excitedly followed him through the forest. He wasn't so bad, not bad at all, I'll need to mark him so other males would know he's mine.

Later though, there weren't any males in sight.