The Heat

Mitch's POV

Ever since Jerome had viciously bit me, I fell sick for two weeks and it was the absolute worst

For the first two or three days I couldn't move out of bed and I had this dangerously high fever. As more days went on it was constant vomiting and dry throat. What actually scared me was that Mat couldn't find out what was wrong with me, something about it could be my body fighting off a potential virus. 

And right when I thought I was back to normal, I was back in bed with that dammed high fever again! The guys stayed and took care of me and Jerome had tried everything he possibly could to make me feel better however I didn't trust the wild herbs, as he called it, and refused to eat any of them.

"Mitch?" I gave a groan as I weakly pulled my covers over my head, despite my body temperature being insanely high I was actually freezing and tried to trap as much warmth as I could.

"Go away Preston, I'm sick" He only snorted before my door closed, however he didn't leave, I could tell by the precious warmth that came from him as he was in his lava form.

"Actually stay, I need the heat" I muttered groggily, pulling the covers down to see only his face.

"Mat says that you need to drink some green tea and I brought you some" He shrugged, I pulled the covers down further to see that he indeed did have a tea cup to which I groaned at and turned away from.

"Just get me water..." I whined at him, pulling the covers back over my head.

"Mitch, so help me I will set your covers on fire, drink the tea!" A yelp came out of my mouth as Preston had reverted himself to his human form to pull the covers off of me before he cradled my legs.

"No!" I tried pushing him away as I shook my head to the tea that was now practically forced.

"Stop being difficult!" 

"No!" He gave a tired groan and sighed down at me while I stuck my tongue out childishly at him. 

"I don't like green tea" I muttered, crossing my arms.

"That's a lie, take a sip at least so I can tell Mat-a-rat-tat, that you drank it" I rolled my eyes and sat up, taking the the tea cup from him and drinking the tiniest sip imaginable. 

"Now go, or else I'll spread this sickness to you" Preston chuckled at my actions but did get off of me, I watched as he left the room before drinking more of the tea with a deep sigh. Oh green tea...I apologize for my lies.

"Mitch?" It was half past not happening as I groaned out from the bathroom, I was currently drawing myself a cold bath as I had gotten way too hot, especially above my groin area. 

"In here, biggums" I sighed upon settling inside of the water, relieved to cool off a bit.

"Feeling good yes?" He asked after popping his head into the bathroom to look at me, I was propped up on the side and lazily looking at him with a small smile as I closed my eyes.

"Just overly hot, that's all..." I muttered, not reacting to when Jerome had place a hand in my hair, patting it softly. I looked up at him and smiled, he was wearing clothes. A simple white T and grey sweatpants. He had given me a small smile of his own as his nose twitched and his eyes flashed yellow.

It was enough to startle me as I sat up straight and looked at him oddly, he did the same to me however.

"You ah...How are you feelin biggums?" I asked, cautious as this time they stayed yellow longer before turning back to their natural shade.

"Hm? Me? I'm fine, it's you I confused about" Jerome tutted at me with his nose, I tilted my head at him, asking what he meant by that exactly.

"I never knew pale one's could go through heat" 

I UPDATED BITCHES BOOM!

F.O.T