Terrible Twos

Just a disclaimer I don't know much Italian and Google translate is not always correct so when you see italicized lettering just know now it's supposed to be Italian

Mitch's POV

Over time the guys went home leaving Jerome and I alone once more. Him currently taking a shower while I cleaned the kitchen from the mess Rob and Preston caused from a food fight.

"Honestly...if those two don't hook up I'm gonna lock them in a room together with a box of condoms.." I muttered under my breath as I stepped back and sighed, only having to do the dishes now seeing how I had gotten all of the thrown off the floor and into the garbage can.

With a soft chuckle I got started, smiling gently at how Rob was so close to kissing Preston while the two goofed about. I actually believed that if I hadn't spooked the both of them with my yelling they would've had their first kiss. However I gave no fucks. No one messes up my kitchen and gets away with it.

"Rob a dob flob needs to get laid" I laughed quietly to myself, finishing the last few dishes, taking note that Jerome was taking a long time in the shower. I was about to call out to him when a heavy thump caught my attention.

"Jerome?" I stepped away from the sink after turning off the water and went towards the living room, hearing the noise again, it coming from the bathroom in my room.

"Biggums?" I called out once more walking into my room and opening the bathroom door, jumping at seeing Jerome landing on all fours, his back towards me while he shook his fur. I cringed at the water hitting my face and looked inside the bathroom, horror on my face as it had been torn apart.

"Jerome what the hel-!" I stopped and looked over at him, he sat before me, eyes set in a glare, that piercing yellow gaze held me frozen.

We stood in silence, the only sound was the shower water running. He finally tilted his head getting me confused since the last couple of times he had attacked me in more ways than one...

"Mate" I blinked at first, confusion taking over at the language that fell from his tongue.

"What?" Jerome gave a sigh and a shake of his head in annoyance.

"You are my mate... correct?" I was confused but understood as much that he had asked a question of some sort.

"Uhhh...yes?" I tried sounding as confident in my answer hoping that I gave him the right answer.

"Do you understand me?" He asked, blinking lazily at me, that question I understood.

"Oh! Uh..not really, I'm not really good at Italian" I shrugged, giving a forced laugh. Jerome sighed, pushing himself on to two legs, seeming unbalanced for a second.

"Great.." He sighed, shaking his head before looking at me with a blank expression.

"..." The silence between us was almost deadly, I timidly excused myself to turn off the shower, sighing as I took in the destroyed bathroom.

"Next time you go feral and you wake up in here," I gestured to the bathroom space, glad to see him nod at me. "Please don't make a mess? Just open the door"

"I tried" Smaller sentences like that were easier to understand.

"Then just call me, don't nearly break down the door okay? You're safe with me here Biggums" I swear he was just waiting for me to walk right up to him cause the second I went to give him a hug he picked me up and walked me over to the bed.

"I'm going to mate with you now" He said slowly from above me, trying to make me understand, I gave a sigh in distress.

"Not sure what you just said buddy" I laughed when he rolled his yellow eyes yet pointed downward, upon looking to where he pointed I blushed and tore my gaze back towards his face.

"Okay?" Jerome asked, I fidgeted underneath him.

"I-I...uh...well-Ah!" I gasped out when he licked at the mark where he bit me.

"T-That's cheating...dammit!" I cursed, kicking off my shoes and moaning the more he gave attention to that one spot.

"It ensures complete submission" He growled from on top of me, unsheathing his claws to tear away my pants yet I stopped him, biting on my bottom lip harshly. 

"Hold the fucking phone B-Biggums..!" I gasped with a louder moan followed behind it once he bit down on the spot, making a tear in my jeans.

"What is a phone?" He muttered after pulling off and watching me remove my clothes.

"Again, I don't know what the hell you just said just come here" I urged with a whimper, bearing my neck to him, giving a whine as he tilted his head seemingly in thought before he perked up.

"I need to stimulate your heat! Then you'll be ready to bear my young, how could I have forgotten that...?" Jerome muttered to himself, I laid propped up on my elbows as I looked to him confused.

"You're talking way to fast for me Jerome" I sighed, but moaned in satisfaction when he was laying against me once more.

"This'll hurt" He muttered and I shivered at how effortless Italian fell off his tongue.

"Y'know that language of yours is kinda ho-Mother of NOTCH!" I cried out, feeling him sink his canines into a spot closer to the base of my neck, the amount of pain that had me paralyzed. A sickening heat slowly flowed into me causing me to groan in discomfort.

"O-Off...p-please" I gave a weak attempt to get him off of me as my consciousness started fading in and out. A big intake of air was what I was greeted to after he pulled back with a low hum. 

"Feeling good?" He asked, brushing my sweaty hair from my face as my eyesight began blurring.

"I feel sick..." I groaned, twitching underneath him and rolling onto my side. Jerome gave a content sigh, moving from above me and managing to get the covers over us as he mumbled.

"You'll go through your heat in a few days, just hope my conscious self doesn't goof it up.." He yawned from behind me, I gave a groan as I glared at my night table. Slowly falling asleep.

"....I can't fucking understand you..." 

F.O.T