A Bacca's Curiosity

Jerome's POV

I woke up at dawn, like always, Mitch was sleeping on my chest. I slowly moved out of his hold and walked out of the room. Wood creaking underneath me as I tried getting used to walking on two legs. It still felt alien to me.

"Stupid legs..." I grunted, I gasped as I felt my neck. Did I just speak?

"Hello?" I called out, a smile erupted as I heard myself. With a yip of excitement I pounced onto the couch and ran back to Mitch's room and jumped on the bed.

"Wha-" He groggily said as I licked his cheek.

"Fluffy....what time is it?" He asked I watched him wince as he moved underneath me.

"....Hi" I said a smile clear on my face, his amber eyes widened and I couldn't be happier.

"My name is Jerome" Mitch seemed unable to make a sentence form. I smirked at him and licked his cheek down to his neck.

"...Look I'm tired..." He groaned, I chuckled but got off of him, almost falling, still not used to walking like him.

"First try" I yipped but tripped on cloth that Mitch wears. I growled as he laughed but he stopped once I stood and poofed up.

"You look like a fluffy ball of cotton.." I felt myself heat up in embarrassment-that would work on any bacca in a lower position than me.

"I am the face of the death...fear me!" I playfully growled before I pounced on him and nipped at his ear which made him laugh and try to push me again. I kicked the covers away from his bare body and that made him shiver.

"J-Jerome!" Mitch chuckled as he tried pushing me away.

"Mitch..." I called out as his hand trailed down towards my crotch-not that I minded-but I'm certain that he was still sore.

"Yes Jerome?" He asked as his hand settled at my waist.

"I'm going to mate with you now-is that ok?" I asked. I watched him bite his lip and a light pink color wash over his cheeks. Pale ones sure are weird.

"I want to...but I'm still sore...and tired" With a nod of my head I got off of him and threw the covers over him.

"I go take.....bath? Is it?" I asked-uncertain of the words he'd say on a daily basis.

"Yeah, but take a shower....and I need to teach you about proper sentences" Mitch yawned, rolling onto his side and closing his eyes. Now I just had to keep it quiet for him.

Not even an hour later

"FUCK! HOT! HOT!!" I shouted, backing into the corner of the tub away from the scorching hot water, successfully using the f word almost like how Mitch did.

"Jerome...shut up!" I heard Mitch yell out sleepily, although I didn't want to, I had to reach through the water and turn the nozzle down until I felt comfortable.

"Eat my liver!" I yelled back with a small growl as I tried working the water to make it cooler. It took me some time but I managed to get it a bit between lukewarm and boiling hot lava.

Now all I need to do is get Mitch to bear a child and my life should be on track-Hell I wonder if male pale one's can even do that, after all they only have hair in their heads, under their arms, and on above their mating tools.

Pale one's are so weird.

I know it's short but let me just try to get into the swing with this story again and it'll be longer-Promise ;)

F.O.T