》CHARACTER PROFILE《

(❗️FOR NEW READERS: EDITS WILL BE MADE TO THE STORY AS WELL AS CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS I REVISE AND MAKE THESE CHANGES. REFER TO CHAPTER A/N | HI.)

» G e n e r a l «

(❗️NEW CHANGES AS OF APRIL 9, 2024❗️)

(this version of y/n is heavily based on a lot of different characters. namely, gojou satoru, killua zoldyck, dazai osamu, etc.)

(this is going to be a fairly light hearted book, but i must warn you there are mentions of s*icide, death, torture, m*neta, etc.)

N a m e :

Y/N Kuromiya

(The surname Kuromiya is of Japanese origin, meaning "black shrine". 黒 meaning black and 宮 meaning Shinto shrine, constellations, palace, princess.)

A g e : 16

G e n d e r : Female.

H a i r : White.

Eyes: Blue.

D e s c r i p t i o n :

(NOTE: Reader's description is described as with white hair. As of editing and changes, the reader's description with be more ambiguous as I continue revising and editing this story to be more inclusive. Any chapters with a specific description of your character have yet to be revised and will be changed in time for inclusion.)

Personality:

(NOTE: Y/N is as said heavily based on multiple characters.)

STATS:

Intelligence: 5/5 (Depends)

Power: 5/5

Speed: 5/5

Technique: 5/5

Cooperativeness: Depends.

QUIRK:

(NOTE: Limitless is not considered a "quirk.")

Limitless.

Limitless allows its user to manipulate space at an atomic level. This results in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this. Each and every member of the Kuromiya family is able to to this.

Infinity.

Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When a Kuromiya uses this ability to shroud one's body in infinity, it makes them essentially untouchable. The infinity between them and another thing will never allow them to touch, due to the infinite fractions of infinity between them. The only way to possibly break the infinity, is with the infinity of another Kuromiya's limitless. (basically the only way to break the infinity is for one of your family members to counter it with their own them, and only them can be able to break the infinity.)

Limitless Amplification Technique: Blue.

The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of a Kuromiya amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, they create a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing things to be pulled together at the particular spot. (explanation for dummies: attracts matter)

Limitless Reversal Technique: Red

Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using the reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, a member of the Kuromiya family activates the divergence of their infinity and causes a repulsive force. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue. (explanation for dummies: repeals matter)