07 | i'm wide awake.

"No. 13! Do the evacuation procedure! And try calling the school! These villains know how to get around the sensors! There's a chance there's an electrowave-type guy who'll try interfering! Kaminari, you too! Try contacting U.A. with your quirk!

Aizawa's orders came out in shouts, a curt and sturdy tone lacing through his words. He pulled down his goggles, his capture weapon coming undone around his neck. He was preparing for battle.

"There's too many of them! Even with your quirk you won't be able to handle all of them by yourself!!" Midoriya was quick to protest, one which you personally disagreed with. Pro heroes were supposed to deal with situations like this, though that didn't stop you from worrying about the wellbeing of your teacher. More and more villains emerged from the purple void, it seemed like they just kept coming.

"A hero always has more than one trick up their sleeves."

'Okay, that sounded really cool.'

"No. 13, I'm counting on you! Protect the students!" Aizawa jumped down into the fray, many villains already eyeing him like a piece of meat. As much as you wanted to jump down there and incapacite all of those villains yourself, you decided against it. One being the fact that you technically were and weren't allowed to. Your family name granted you many luxuries, but you refused to take advantage of it to use it in such a miniscule situation. The sudden appearance of villains did interest you though, you really didn't expect that to happen today. You kind of expected it later in the year, but whatever.

You watched as Aizawa dealt with the villains with expertise, blitzing through the crowds with such precision that really could be called that of a pro hero.

'What a cool guy.'

No. 13 made quick work of your class's evacuation, urging all of the students to run to the exit while Aizawa fought his way through the crowds of villains. You all would have made it to the exit, had it not been for the sudden large mist appearing in front of the class.

"Greetings. We are the League of Villains. I apologize for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter U.A. in order to engage with Mr. All Might, the 'Symbol of Peace.'"

'Figures. There's no way villains would execute an attack of such high importance just to get to the students. That's impossible. Of course they would target All Might. The question is, where did they get their intel?'

"We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see. Was Mr. All Might not meant to be in attendance at this juncture? Perchance, has something been altered? Ah well... Setting that aside.. This is my role."

The purple void began to expand, No. 13's clasps around their index finger coming undone. They were just about to use their quirk when Thing 1 and Thing 2 appeared, Bakugou thrusting his fist forward to release a large explosion.

"Idiot!" You yelled, holding onto your blindfold as the impact of Bakugou's explosion surrounded the nearby area. Smoke and debris flew, though none of it even touched you because of the Infinity shrouding your body.

'Are they stupid!? Kirishima, I thought you knew better! I expected it from Bakugou but not you!'

"That was quite perilous. To be expected, though you may be mere students, you are also the hero world's 'golden eggs.'" The smoke dissipated, revealing a still intact purple void with glowing yellow eyes. It was only to be expected that it wasn't affected by the attack.

"It's no use, just run! Run, you two!" No. 13's panicked voice ordered them, but not even seconds after the dark purple void had consumed the entire group, only a few managing to exit before the rest were teleported away from the group.